Bellator 8 Man WW GP fighters confirmed

fermaPY

8° Campione
@Green
Reaction score

No Daley... he should be there IMO instead of Neiman or Ruth....

Koreshkiv-Lima 3 confirmed for Sept. 29

More Info

Probably Amosov and Daley are going to have a pre GP fight...

great lineup, some absolute killers in there, cant wait.

Where is Daley?

Where is Daley vs MVP?

Bellator gonna Bellator

SMH

That’s a hell of a fight. Lima vs Koreshkov. I like both guys but I’m rooting for my boy Lima to finish off what he started in the Rory fight.

solid names and i'm very glad that i was wrong about amosov not being in the tourny.

where the fuck is daley though?

Well, at least we'll get to see MVP vs Larkin, unless they want to match Michael up with Neiman. Can't see them giving him Ruth or Fitch.

Where is Daley?

Where is Daley vs MVP?

Bellator gonna Bellator

SMH

That’s a hell of a fight. Lima vs Koreshkov. I like both guys but I’m rooting for my boy Lima to finish off what he started in the Rory fight.

It looks like he wanted some big $$$$$, should have been a lot for sure, with all the money that Belly just got....

Rory shouldnt be in it, he should be the prize at the end.

No Daley as of now which means no MVP/Daley. That fight shouldnt be this hard to get made.

Also dont like making Lima/Koreshkov, they are 1-1 but why not go with fresh matchups in the first round?

OK now see the tweet about qualifying bouts.

Last edited:
Odds mvp pulls out of this? Highly likely imo

solid names and i'm very glad that i was wrong about amosov not being in the tourny.

where the fuck is daley though?

Especially weird since didnt they just signed a new deal with him? You would think that deal would include being in the GP.

Daley only should have been in it of he was matched against MVP round one.

If its not against MVP, I'd rather see Ruth and Neiman in the tournament. Daley is what he is at this point and stood no chance at winning this tournament. Ruth and Gracie get a great chance to show where they are really at.

There will be 2 qualifying bouts, i'd guess Gracie vs. Ruth and Amosov vs. 10th participant (possibly Daley) or Larkinz.

If i was the responsible by the brackets i'd go with:

Rory vs. Fitch
vs.
Lima vs. Koreshkov

MVP vs. Larkinz
vs.
Gracie-Ruth winner vs. Amosov-Daley winner

If Daley doesn’t agree I think Storley will get shot

If Daley doesn’t agree I think Storley will get shot
storley isn't getting mentioned, but he is someone who could very will be in this gp, depending on how his fight goes next month.

now that you have that dazn money can you atleast put more than one tournament fight per card? these guys are fools.

no Page vs Daley is a little bummer but i think everyone moved on on this fight anyway so no complaints. no lightweights, no 2-5 kickboxers, no 40y.o.-used-to-be-good's. only the best in their prime + MVP. should be great.

There will be 2 qualifying bouts, i'd guess Gracie vs. Ruth and Amosov vs. 10th participant (possibly Daley) or Larkinz.

If i was the responsible by the brackets i'd go with:

Rory vs. Fitch
vs.
Lima vs. Koreshkov

MVP vs. Larkinz
vs.
Gracie-Ruth winner vs. Amosov-Daley winner
We have already seen Lima vs Koreshkov. Would hope to get fresh round 1 matchups. Swap Lima and Larkin and i'm good. Gives new matchups and prevents a quick Rory vs Lima 2nd round potential rematch.

We have already seen Lima vs Koreshkov. Would hope to get fresh round 1 matchups. Swap Lima and Larkin and i'm good. Gives new matchups and prevents a quick Rory vs Lima 2nd round potential rematch.
i understand what you're saying but Lima-Koreshkov III has already been announced, and i want to see Rory-Lima II tbh

Back