Bellator adds another commentator

Q12ezvp.gif

Damn Bellator is really making some big moves the last few years. I could honestly see them taking aver as the #1 MMA organization at some point. The UFC is turning a lot of people off.

This is great news.
Now this thread will be a race to post that Conor gif.

Damn Bellator is really making some big moves the last few years. I could honestly see them taking aver as the #1 MMA organization at some point. The UFC is turning a lot of people off.
There roster is too shallow or talented fighters. Some of these commentators might be for the kickboxing events

Coker going full Strikeforce / Elite XC here.

Wonder when F. Shamrock and Bill Goldberg are coming in.

Highlight of his UFC stint was when he outted Rashad Evans on UFC Tonight.

I'm much more a fan of Jay Glazer as a football guy, than an mma guy. Oh well. The UFC has Jimmy Smith now. Thanks Coker<GrassoBless>

It's stupid we can't just have a general MMA discussion.
you no better then that. Would you rather see facts of what the organizations are doing or a bunch of fantasy match ups or what if so and so in their prime etc,,,,

UFC is like Coca Cola (everyone knows it) and Bellator is like Root beer (americans knows it) IMO. UFC > Bellator always.

Did that make sense?

<TheWire1>

UFC is like Coca Cola (everyone knows it) and Bellator is like Root beer (americans knows it) IMO. UFC > Bellator always.

Did that make sense?

<TheWire1>

UFC is like my asscrack. I only watch it when I got the itch. No reason to watch it unless I'm really in the mood for some MMA. The reebok shit and the watered down fights have ruined it.

Bellator is the only MMa organization that I can consistenty because it's almost like the WWE with how they are now building their fights.

you no better then that. Would you rather see facts of what the organizations are doing or a bunch of fantasy match ups or what if so and so in their prime etc,,,,
I would rather see less competition put between the MMA companies and talk about MMA as a whole , it's too much one vs the other.

Glazer is nothing more than a robot set to "Corny Sports Guy."

It is so far from even being in the discussion
I hope Bellator becomes a healthy company, but they are nowhere near UFC
UFC makes more money in a month then Bellator does a year (average) & that isn't even close

Did that make sense?

<TheWire1>

Actually it was a pretty good analogy.

With declining ratings and zero homegrown stars they wont ever.

Back