Bellator and Bamma relationship done?

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
http://whoatv.com/bellator-a-disturbance-in-the-force/

With online media outlets now revealing, however, not confirmed by the promotion, that Bellator will pitch up its tent in Dublin on 7th December, days before the BAMMA card, it’s probable, whilst not certain, that BAMMA’s planned event might have to change course.

giphy.gif

Did somebody from BAMMA f*cked Scott Coker's Wife or something ?

I'm sure that Bellator's plan to have a European circuit would conflict with Bammas growth. Looks like their partnership was to ease into the european markets.

I hope Bellator at least had the decency to buy BAMMA some dinner.

h-photo-u1

looks like they're snapping up their employees too, sign the fighters and hire the employees, its a way to take over a company without spending money to buy them

its funny Bamma didnt see this coming.

Like what did you expect? That Bellator was gonna partner with you for life?

They didnt know the market, they didnt have a big name over there. They used your brand name and your talent to fill out their prelims and show fans their product and learn the market.

Once they did they poach your fighters, your staff and then put on shows competing against you.

Bellator will become the premier mma promotion in Europe. It’s imminent at this point.

If Bellator are smart they'll throw money at Paddy Pimblett, he may not be the best fighter, but he's a big ticket seller who can headline UK cards, the UFC are never going to sign him as they know he'd get destroyed.

They didnt know the market, they didnt have a big name over there. They used your brand name and your talent to fill out their prelims and show fans their product and learn the market.

Once they did they poach your fighters, your staff and then put on shows competing against you.

Somewhere the fertittas are smiling while whispering "attaboy Coker ."

The real question is what is happening with the relationship between Affliction and WAMMA?

Bbbut Scott Coker is a god guy not like Dana.

Somewhere the fertittas are smiling while whispering "attaboy Coker ."

At least UFC / Zuffa BOUGHT out and paid for the competition.

At least UFC / Zuffa BOUGHT out and paid for the competition.

Didn't do anything but sign unsigned talent that BAMMA could and should have locked up

At least BAMMA still has a company and a chance at sticking around ZUFFA era was scorched earth policy.

Didn't do anything but sign unsigned talent that BAMMA could and should have locked up

At least BAMMA still has a company and a chance at sticking around ZUFFA era was scorched earth policy.

I cant recall Zuffa buy a company that was not for sale.
Or do a hostile take over.

My only objection here is the people that keep claiming Scott is such a nice man, while he is pretty much the same as Dana.

Bbbut Scott Coker is a god guy not like Dana.

The only difference between Coker and Dana is dana will trash you publicly, Coker will just knife you in the back behind the scenes and nobody sees it.

I cant recall Zuffa buy a company that was not for sale.
Or do a hostile take over.

My only objection here is the people that keep claiming Scott is such a nice man, while he is pretty much the same as Dana.

Bellator only signed free agents not guys signed to BAMMA....

So BAMMA fucked up by not locking down the guys they felt were assets.Bamma co promoted with bellator a few times but BAMMA also made good money doing so.

Bellator simply snapped up talent that was available in the area they've openly been looking to take over.

Nothing to bitch about really but it's sherdog so ppl will still bitch.

Back