Bellator boxing gloves

FinalConflict2005

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What do you guys think? I was thinking for heavy bag use. I know they use Leon for the kickboxing events but I see no Leon labels on these.
39A168AA-F28C-48BF-AF79-A3B5E69908E2.jpeg

Last edited:
If $100 is in your budget I would go with some Fairtex BGV9.

If you get the Bellator gear let us know how they turn out.

The Bellator gloves look like extremely overpriced Pakistani junk gloves to me. I wouldn't risk $100 on them... especially when, as smittywerben says, you can get BGV9s for less.

The Bellator gloves look like extremely overpriced Pakistani junk gloves to me. I wouldn't risk $100 on them... especially when, as smittywerben says, you can get BGV9s for less.
this guy knows, these are generic Pakistan crap, your paying for the Bellator Logo. Leone is also made in Pakistan but they have a quality you can count on. Buy fairtex, be crazy not to

this guy knows, these are generic Pakistan crap, your paying for the Bellator Logo. Leone is also made in Pakistan but they have a quality you can count on. Buy fairtex, be crazy not to

Agreed. It's hard to gamble with a hundred bucks especially if the other option (Fairfax) has such a great reputation and product.

exactly my thoughts

As said, those are generic gloves offered by factories in third world countries. Very cheap, maybe 15$ to produce, ship and sell. Adding a logo and selling them for 100 bucks is just a ripoff.

I agree. They are just a cloned glove without any benefits are then the B letter.

As said, those are generic gloves offered by factories in third world countries. Very cheap, maybe 15$ to produce, ship and sell. Adding a logo and selling them for 100 bucks is just a ripoff.

I’ve just gone through the searching for the ultimate $100 glove and for that money there seems to be two brands, that I’ve tried that are good value.
Fairtex and Twins. You can get them all day for $100 or less and the next step up seems to be gloves in the $250 plus range to gain any sort of quality difference.

I went with some twins just because I have some Fairtex. The twins are larger in size compared to Fairfax of the same weight.

Last edited:
Fairtex gloves is the King in the; “Bang for the Buck” category imho.
~ Mike

As I'm sure everyone knows I've been endorsing Fairtex BGV9's so often you'd think I was a Fairtex Rep. So add me for another +1 for Fairtex

Back