Bellator Card is way better than UFC 224

Daley has been running his mouth complaining about Bellator. I hope he gets grapplefucked for 15 minutes.

He and the rest have a right. They have all this talent but continue to fill their cards up with local garbage and washed HWs

#2 ranked LHW in the world vs King "superstar" Mo

Top 5 All-time WW Jon Fitch vs The most exciting WW ever Paul Daily

Best prospect in the history of MMA(Pico)

Carrington Banks is a problem at 155..boutta fight for that title

Way better than a couple of girl fights, A senior citizen fight, a manlet fight...no thank you

War Bellator
Says Bellator event is great - then lists all the people who got ejected from the UFC. lol

It's 2018, I can watch both.
giphy.gif

Way better than a couple of girl fights, A senior citizen fight, a manlet fight...no thank you

War Bellator

Bye.

I just feel Jacare is way past his prime. Kelvin has great striking snd see him finishing jacare in the first or early second. I just like the address fuel Cooper has now that dern decided to give zero fucks about the weight cut.

Did you see how Kelvin looked again Weidman? That fight is more then intriguing. Gastelum has below average TDD. If Jacare can get him down he will finish him easily

Did you see how Kelvin looked again Weidman? That fight is more then intriguing. Gastelum has below average TDD. If Jacare can get him down he will finish him easily
Jacare is 37 . He best days are behind him. Kelvin is going to walk through him . Find me later when this happens

War Bellator
Bader and Jon Fitch ?<DisgustingHHH>

I really want to see mo get this w and move on to fight mitrione should be a fun fight. glad to see jon Fitch back on a televised card he's a true journeyman of the sport.

The bellator undercard is a clusterfucker of garbage
So is the UFC, the only thing is the UFC guys have the UFC marketing machine behind them. Ramzan Emeev, Markus Perez, Davi Ramos???? Give me Pico and a match between two elite light heavy weights above the whole UFC under card.

So is the UFC, the only thing is the UFC guys have the UFC marketing machine behind them. Ramzan Emeev, Markus Perez, Davi Ramos???? Give me Pico and a match between two elite light heavy weights above the whole UFC under card.
Emeev would probably beat anyone in Bellator except for Rory,that fight is tough to call. He's better than Lima and Koreshkov and definitely better than Paul Daley.

Back