Bellator Countdown - Fedor vs. Mir: Episode 1

Fedor looks ready to me. Interesting to hear him talk of holes in Franks game, I have never heard him say something like this, he is usually very non commital when talking about opponents strengths and weaknesses.

THis would be a nice signature win to ride out into the sunset with.

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Fedor looking old. Also training with his knee wrapped up 16 days out of the fight.

Mir looks younger and healthier and training at Mayweathers Gym.

I hope Fedor can pull this one off. Im afraid it won't end well.

Fedor looks highly motivated and in good spirits. We're up for a fun fight for sure.

Surprised he wouldn’t fly to the states 2 weeks earlier to adjust to the time difference and get relaxed. Bellator would easily accommodate a private place for him to do some training.

Fedor looking old. Also training with his knee wrapped up 16 days out of the fight.

Mir looks younger and healthier and training at Mayweathers Gym.

I hope Fedor can pull this one off. Im afraid it won't end well.
His knee might very well be shot. He probably won’t attempt leg kicks, takedowns or throws.

He’s banking on like always looping punches and hopefully a Round 1 KO.

Ps. I want one of those tshirts.

Hoping for Fedor to win by KO round 1 but I recognize that he is totally shot

Fedor is my spirit animal, but...

I am worried as Mir will be pumped full of PEDs for this fight.

Mir will be 20 - 25 pounds heavier as well.

Training economical straight punches at Mayweather's gym. While Fedor is focusing on looping punches, which don't work these days as his speed and reflexes have diminished significantly.

If I was heartless enough to bet against Fedor, I would put down big on Mir for a finish in this fight.

It's too late, but Fedor should have trained somewhere where he was challenged to grow a bit more as a fighter in his later years.

Hope he wins

Fedor is my spirit animal, but...

I am worried as Mir will be pumped full of PEDs for this fight.

Mir will be 20 - 25 pounds heavier as well.

Training economical straight punches at Mayweather's gym. While Fedor is focusing on looping punches, which don't work these days as his speed and reflexes have diminished significantly.

If I was heartless enough to bet against Fedor, I would put down big on Mir for a finish in this fight.

It's too late, but Fedor should have trained somewhere where he was challenged to grow a bit more as a fighter in his later years.

Hope he wins
I agree sadly. Mir is making the right decision tightening up his boxing at mayweathers. Mir also has the option to bring it to the ground if need be. Fedor will be thirsty for a KO within 4 minutes. His fat belly also makes me angry.

I seriously hope Fedors coaches have devised a not so obvious game plan.

never rooting against Fedor but, how insane is it going to be that Mir could possibly have finshes over Fedor, Nog, and Mirko, yet, will never been considered for being best HW in the game lol

I hope Fedor wins. Him and Tank Abbott give hope to fat unathletic and unskilled bar trim brawlers with no technique.

I really dont see Mir winning here... Mir has looked shot for a while, Fedor on the other hand is atleast competitive.

Man, I'm really looking forward to this fight. It has an old school Legit Special Feeling Vibe like Nogueira vs Mir or Nogueira vs Fedor.

Huge fan of both guys, I'd like Fedor to win but I think Mir has it. Looks to be in good shape.

I really dont see Mir winning here... Mir has looked shot for a while, Fedor on the other hand is atleast competitive.

Against who ? Mir has been fighting elite competition...Fedor got blasted by the one decent opponent he's fought in the last years.

Against who ? Mir has been fighting elite competition...Fedor got blasted by the one decent opponent he's fought in the last years.
Yea Mir has been fighting elite guys and losing badly. Which means he not elite. Fedor showed in the Maldonado fight he has no quit in him if the fight is grueling and does go to a desicion.

People miss that Mitriones also got blasted. Mitrione won because his recovery was quicker, which is understandable since he younger and more atheletic. Mir is slow and has been inactive for over 2 years. Mir is gonna get TKOd.

Back