Bellator Countdown - Fedor vs. Mir: Episode 1

Yea Mir has been fighting elite guys and losing badly. Which means he not elite. Fedor showed in the Maldonado fight he has no quit in him if the fight is grueling and does go to a desicion.

People miss that Mitriones also got blasted. Mitrione won because his recovery was quicker, which is understandable since he younger and more atheletic. Mir is slow and has been inactive for over 2 years. Mir is gonna get TKOd.

Yeah and Mir isnt as quick on the draw as Mitrione either, or historically as powerful a puncher. Mitrione was a brutal matchup for Fedor at this stage of his career.

Yea Mir has been fighting elite guys and losing badly. Which means he not elite. Fedor showed in the Maldonado fight he has no quit in him if the fight is grueling and does go to a desicion.

Frank isn't elite because he got KO'd by Mark and lost a decision to Arlovski but Fedor is elite because he can take a shit kicking from Fabio? LOL.

Fedor finally took a legit fight in Mitrione and got finished before that his last legit HW opponent was probably Bigfoot.

Frank isn't elite because he got KO'd by Mark and lost a decision to Arlovski but Fedor is elite because he can take a shit kicking from Fabio? LOL.

Fedor finally took a legit fight in Mitrione and got finished before that his last legit HW opponent was probably Bigfoot.
I never said Fedor was elite.. I just said Fedor is better than Mir, but we shall see..

Interesting fact, this time he's not saying the result of the fight will be god's will, he actually claims he'll beat Mir.

He looks like in a whole new mindset, it's also the first time he says clearly he wants a revenge match.

I like it.

Fedor is my spirit animal, but...

I am worried as Mir will be pumped full of PEDs for this fight.

And I'm sure Fedor is pumped full of nothing but potatoes and vodka training in such an honorable country like Russia.

Seems like every time I see a Frank Mir countdown show he's always training at a new gym.

People miss that Mitriones also got blasted. Mitrione won because his recovery was quicker, which is understandable since he younger and more atheletic. Mir is slow and has been inactive for over 2 years. Mir is gonna get TKOd.

Not really, Mir at least beat Bigfoot & Duffee. You're forgetting Mir also took Reem & Arlovski to a decision. Mir has been fighting much more higher competition than Fedor, Fedor has been fighting washed up heavyweights and can't believe you're even using the Maldonado fight as a reference...Fedor nearly got ktfo by a bloated LHW who is lucky to be called a journeyman. That fight should of been scored a draw.

Hoping Fedor has regained some of his fire for this fight. He has lost It in fight past, but seems to be in good spirits etc. I have always been a fan, and I will root for him regardless.

Fedor looking old. Also training with his knee wrapped up 16 days out of the fight.

Mir looks younger and healthier and training at Mayweathers Gym.

I hope Fedor can pull this one off. Im afraid it won't end well.

Yeah didn’t like seeing that, worrying

Not really, Mir at least beat Bigfoot & Duffee. You're forgetting Mir also took Reem & Arlovski to a decision. Mir has been fighting much more higher competition than Fedor, Fedor has been fighting washed up heavyweights and can't believe you're even using the Maldonado fight as a reference...Fedor nearly got ktfo by a bloated LHW who is lucky to be called a journeyman. That fight should of been scored a draw.

Mir also hasn't fought in a while, ring rust may be Fedors only hope.

Fedor not wearing the cross means he is going to win!

Looks like MiR has no interest in taking this to the ground so I will give Fedor the edge here. Faster and more power.

A decade past Fedor's best at least, but you can't not watch these two legends go at it. Actually just hoping for a great fight. A good showing by both would be my hope.

Back