Bellator Hawaii Planned for December 15 to be Headlined by Ilima-Lei Macfarlane

She has been on the various local radio stations this morning promoting it.
I'm very excited, especially when I found out about Machida/Carvalho. Glad Coker got on it considering the UFC negotiations fell through.
Blaisdell Arena is too small for a UFC event, but should be just right for Bellator.

Great news for Hawaiians. Some of the best fans from what i have seen.

It was my understanding that every Bellator event would be broadcast live on DAZN. I guess we'll see
I don't think your understanding is correct. Bellator's press material I posted previously in another thread made it sound like the Israel card would not be streamed live on Thursday, but would be available to watch online delayed on Friday just like the Paramount delayed broadcast.

good chance for Bellator to grab a market that the UFC doesn't deem financially feasible.

Card is already looking good. If they can get one more big name/fight on this card, that will he huge. Nice to see Bellator taking MMA back to Hawaii.

The Star Advertiser's article has a nice list of attendance figures for several MMA/K-1 events in Hawaii.

The prelims will have 3 Hawaii prospects. FW Timothy Teves. WW Zane Kamaka who are the X1 champs. Young hyped and popular prospect LW Nainoa Dung will also be on the card. All 3 will be signed if victorious imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back