Bellator hits 1 million on instagram

GueseGuy

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Bellator hit 1 million Instagram followers over night. Seems like a big milestone for any mma company not named UFC.

noticed that a couple of hours ago. good for them. they seemed to have picked up quite a bit of followers over the last two weeks. the conor vs khabib fight actually helped them pick up some follower, probably because of the danis shit.

I notice yesterday that PFL's 9 full card video had 1.2M viewings
I'm glad any other org is increasing their viewership

I notice yesterday that PFL's 9 full card video had 1.2M viewings
I'm glad any other org is increasing their viewership

PFL could be a lot bigger if they just put some effort in marketing and promoting themselves better. Holding cards is half the battle.

That's cool their followers have grown past 1 million.

noticed that a couple of hours ago. good for them. they seemed to have picked up quite a bit of followers over the last two weeks. the conor vs khabib fight actually helped them pick up some follower, probably because of the danis shit.
Yup and I’d also say that 50 is playing a big deal in it too. I’ve noticed a lot of casuals starting to get behind Bellator because of 50 Cent. Even saw one person comment to another “50 is trying to get Khabib to Bellator because Dana is a prick. 50 is Bellator’s Dana White.” Someone actually thought 50 Cent was Bellator’s president lol. But anyhow, it’s good to see. Bellator has grown a lot. Hitting 1 million on IG is major “clout” as they would say nowadays.

I just hope for the best for Bellator. The good thing is that I doubt they will ever sell Bellator to the ufc, they are dead bent on fighting them tooth and nail for the free agents, mindshare and the organizational top spot.

Would say 50 promoting them has boosted their instagram numbers.

Twitter
UFC - 6.83 million
Bellator - 422k
PFL - 69k

Instagram
UFC - 11.4 million
Bellator - 1 million
PFL - 99k

Youtube
UFC - 5.5 million
Bellator - 302k
PFL - 25k

Yup and I’d also say that 50 is playing a big deal in it too. I’ve noticed a lot of casuals starting to get behind Bellator because of 50 Cent. Even saw one person comment to another “50 is trying to get Khabib to Bellator because Dana is a prick. 50 is Bellator’s Dana White.” Someone actually thought 50 Cent was Bellator’s president lol. But anyhow, it’s good to see. Bellator has grown a lot. Hitting 1 million on IG is major “clout” as they would say nowadays.

50 Cent has the most blindest followers who would even follow him off a cliff if he told them to. This isn't a dig at Bellator, more so at 50's dumb fans. Even on hip hop forums, you'll find a handful of guys referring to him as their father or godfather. If Conor fans are delusional, 50 Cent fans are delusional AND shameless about it.

i don't believe any of those numbers anymore since we're in the age of being able to buy followers and views.

i don't believe any of those numbers anymore since we're in the age of being able to buy followers and views.
I highly doubt it that Bellator bought any followers or views. They use the social media numbers to accurately judge their status on the market and to monitor what is trending and what is not. In order to do that, they need real followers and real views that would give them real estimates. It would be very stupid of them to sabotage their own marketing research tools by polluting them with fake subs and fake views.

Back