Bellator MMA 110: Rampage vs M'Pumbu 6:30PM ET Prelims/9PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

You next
you next you next you next
you next you next
you next
you next you next
you next
you next
you next
you next
you next you next

....as long as you're not in the most prominent mma organization in the world!!!!

...Straw-man?thread

I thought Page caught M'Pumbu with a left hook when he threw the leg kick. Need a gif, though.

I loved that 'I took your spot' line. You could see the hurt on Mo's face, lol. 'Page is playing mind games to psyche everyone out. It's hilarious.

Well that was funny. First punch put his lights out. Then that TNA style drama. Rampage will KO King Mo.

Now that that's over, Rampage hasn't looked good in Bellator has at all. He's shown he still has power, that's it.
Rampage pretty much walks down his opponent, waits for them, gets frustrated with leg kicks, eventually gets the ko.

That being said I think he beats King Mo, Mo has looked very off his game in bellator, punching looks sloppy, takedowns look like hes not going at full power. Rampage stuffs his takedowns and will unleash uppercuts.

Mo going to Lay him down and make him Pray to his momma. Im surprised people think Page has a chance.

LOL you gotta be kidding. Mo looked terrible tonight and has for some time. He couldn't get Newton or Zayats down but he's going to get Rampage down?!?! Did you see how terrible his stand up was? Rampage is going to annihilate him.

Do refs usually hang around ringside during interviews after the fight? Big john was waiting for the break up

I can't believe there's some people here that doesn't think that shit was staged... I don't even... meh fuck it

Wheres my Rampage greatest hits DVD. Rampage makin Pride vets look bad. I was praying for Page to attempt a slam i dont even think he thought about it.

Ya know what Joe, these two fighters legitimately hate eachother.

Got to start the pre fight promotion for the card, going all pro wrestling but thats what you have to do to promote fights.

Funny how people don't understand this. Being an exciting and skilful fighter only promotes one so far.

I can't believe there's some people here that doesn't think that shit was staged... I don't even... meh fuck it

hey, we're on a forum filled with people who think that pro wrestlers can immediately transition to MMA in all cases.

More entertaining than both the last 2 fights

Funny how people don't understand this. Being an exciting and skilful fighter only promotes one so far.

Its true. People like the shit talking, two guys who dont say anything and are all nice to their opponent doesnt generate huge hype most of the time.

You want that hate even if its not real, to make fights bigger its what you have to do and by doing what they did that turned that event and that fight into a bigger story.

Now did Bellator tell them to do that? I dont think but Page and Mo are smart enough to know when Bellator told Mo to go into the cage they both knew they needed to hype it.

Back