Bellator MMA 120: Rampage vs King Mo 6:45PM ET Prelims/10PM ET MAIN CARD DISCUSSION

in Round 2.

You'd have to be a fucking moron to give the 3rd round to Rampage.

TBH you would have to be moron to give that to anyone. 10-10

Nothing done in that round, cant win like that.

Edit. Still had huge laughs and made my day when they announced rampage to win. Made me happy

Dana White ‏@danaFuckinWhite 11m
@BellatorMMA bjorn rebney is a dick ridin ass!!

Lol funny thing is the real Dana will actually love that quote and, given how petty he can be, will probably tweet something about it.

GOAT card who calls their boss $)#(()# rider. Damn epic. :icon_lol: This can never be topped.

Come on, you know that's not how judges see it, and at this point I just stopped scoring the fight under that criteria knowing they just won't do it that way.

That's how the judges did see it though. Rampage won the fight.

Everyone knows King Mo got shafted.

Rampage was the aggressor, and that's what won him the fight. Mo's takedowns without any follow up mean very little, great judging tonight. If Mo landed a couple of good shots on the ground then it would have been a clear W for him.

Suuuuuuure you would.

TNAlitor

Well if you like stale ufc shiet, aint my problem. Some sauce is nice occasionally, just tardy and weird PPV enough to have some good laughs, see some twists and fights.

in Round 2.

That's what I'm saying. People gave Rampage round 3 for throwing punches in Mo's general direction. He landed like no clean shots the whole round

I'd believe it. He's pretty tight with Lawal.

vz7ghve.png

That's what I'm saying. People gave Rampage round 3 for throwing punches in Mo's general direction. He landed like no clean shots the whole round

Mo did what? wilt under the air behind the punches and get a takedown he did nothing with?

My takeaways:

-Michael Page is the next big heel in Bellator. He's got great potential and he can really make the fans react. As for Rainey, dude, get your ass on a treadmill...stat.

-Did you guys know Blagoi Ivanov almost died?!?!?

-I don't like Tito at all, but I love the chaos his win created. Chaos, chaos, chaos. Was less impressed with his post-fight interview and I certainly don't remember Hulk Hogan ever telling me to "shit your vitamins."

-Holy crap, does Bellator's MW division look weak.

-Brooks/Chandler pretty much sums up my view on the card as a whole: Half of it was the worst ever, the other half was the best ever. Congratulations to Brooks; not in a million years did I think he'd be able to pull this one off.

-I don't agree with the Rampage/Mo decision, but Mo did so little that I can't be too mad. The fight was a complete disappointment. But any time you get to see a man call his boss a "dick-riding ass" on national TV and practically beg to get fired, that's a good day.

-Viacom...fix yo pacing! Way too much downtime between fights.

-All in all, a very entertaining event. Mostly good action, a weak main event, and some epic clusterfucks in general. I don't know if I'd buy a Bellator PPV again. Depends on who they put on the card.

Last edited:
Well if you like stale ufc shiet, aint my problem. Some sauce is nice occasionally, just tardy and weird PPV enough to have some good laughs, see some twists and fights.

Facebook prelims are 90x better than this main card.

Rampage and King Mo, Tito fucking Ortiz and a middleweight.

C'mon now.

in Round 2.

Rampage landed some decent shots in the 3rd. He landed a big body-shot as well as an uppercut and then some more big shots in the last 30 seconds of the round. Mo was running away and when he did get the take-down, he did nothing with it.

Holding and Hugging shouldn't win fights. Recently, I've noticed the judges aren't scoring take-downs as highly as they used to and they are also expecting fighters to do something with the take-down.

If this fight happened a couple years ago, when a single take-down would win the round, then Mo would have won, but as I already said, judges aren't scoring take-downs as highly as they used to.

This card was legendary. Complete and utter cluster fuck that anyone who cares for the legitimacy of MMA would cringe at, and it was awesome.

Back