Bellator Officially Signs Michael Kimbel

1-0, put him on the main card Bellator. You know what to do.

I thought he was already a Bellator guy though, he fought the other day on the prelims.

Or do they have two+ different kinds of contracts?

1-0, put him on the main card Bellator. You know what to do.

I thought he was already a Bellator guy though, he fought the other day on the prelims.
My understanding is that most prelims guys are usually locals who are signed to one off deals. This is more of an official, long term Bellator deal.

Good for him.

Let’s go!! Now let’s get him some fights and some main card exposure! Hopefully no more Ana Julaton-Heather Hardy fights please Bellator!

My understanding is that most prelims guys are usually locals who are signed to one off deals. This is more of an official, long term Bellator deal.
yeah, it's a coker promotion, there's always the chance he misses out on the next chandler and cain

1-2 as an amateur. 1-0 as a pro against a guy who's 0-2. Why should I be excited again?

Did you not watch his last fight? Or were you too busy looking at numbers?

Dude is promising. Stop hating.
He's promising because he got caught in a tight armbar by a winless fighter and slammed his way out?

It was a cool finish, don't get me wrong, but that's all it was.

He's promising because he got caught in a tight armbar by a winless fighter and slammed his way out?

It was a cool finish, don't get me wrong, but that's all it was.
How did the fight end up on the mat?

noone is saying that he is the second coming of Christ, but he impressed in his debut. dude is also only 20. I cant knock him completely for losing some amateur fights as a teen.

if he flops, then he flops.

Did you not watch his last fight? Or were you too busy looking at numbers?

Dude is promising. Stop hating.

It's not really hating. I watched the fight, it's not like he was bringing anything new to the table or was overly impressive. It was a cool finish. But nothing this guy has done really warrants hype.

Back