Bellator trying to create stars

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
They give Dillon Danis a 2-4 fighter that has his two losses by submission. What is this nonsense. He wants be a real fighter? Give him a real fighter. Knobs

They give Dillon Danis a 2-4 fighter that has his two losses by submission. What is this nonsense. He wants be a real fighter? Give him a real fighter. Knobs

bellator does that all the time.

Chalmers vs Lobov would be the fight of our generation.

I think Bellator is being smart. There's nothing positive about throwing guys to the wolves.

Its his fucking MMA debut, this is exactly the level of competition he should be facing.

Let's just give him Michael Chandler for his debut, that seems fair

I get what you mean. That's why I take UFC seriously. They basically forced CM punk to improve ten-fold or gtfo.

1448684241875.png

You say that like The UFC doesn't do it as well. Surprise, they do.

It makes sense to let new fighters get some ring time...this isn’t boxing where you are fed cans for your first 25 bouts...but in MMA, getting 6 or 7 fights for an inexperienced fighter before throwing them into the lions den only makes sense.

He's a marketable guy.
  • Conor's slave-boy, any mention of McG is trailers is gonna get clicks
  • Good bjj
  • below average iq
lowest common denominator will be fond off him.

Watched an episode Geordie Shore the other night and I'm on that Chalmers hype train now. Cho Cho motherfuckers.

Dillon is pretty marketable tbh like others has said and its his debut. No surprise.

Back