Bellator trying to create stars

they gave Pico a supposedly easy nobody too... and he KOed Pico

That's completely false LMFAO......

In fact most people were saying how dumb bellator was for pitting Pico against a guy with much more experience Freeman was 9-2.

That experience is the very reason they are giving Danis a slow build.

the problem isnt giving new guys easy fights to win, they should. The Bellator problem seems to be when the guys are ready for a step up they dont give it to them.

the problem isnt giving new guys easy fights to win, they should. The Bellator problem seems to be when the guys are ready for a step up they dont give it to them.

That is the real issue. Nothing wrong with this match up.

I think most people just wanted to she Danis get KOed.
its more feelings towards him than anything else.
Of course it make sense for him to face low level competition.

To me it sucks that the biggest MMA orgs lets people get their first MMA fight in their orgs.
Getting to the UFC and Bellator should be earned.
Not because you used to be somebody or is a friend of a somebody.
oh well.

Who exactly do you expect a guy a 0-0 pro and 0-0 amateur record to fight ? Danis could absolutely suck for all we know.

surprised he's going against someone who's had six fights already, to be honest.

I'd like to see them put him against someone who seems somewhat legit, but that basically backfired hard with Pico, so I get them being a bit more cautious. And fuck, for all we know his standup could be total trash.

They give Dillon Danis a 2-4 fighter that has his two losses by submission. What is this nonsense. He wants be a real fighter? Give him a real fighter. Knobs
He should get Zach Freeman has his pro debut

Back