Bellator vs UFC

Thc Sargon

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Would Bellator and the UFC ever do a co-event? Kinda like when Liddell fought ramapge in pride?

inb4 dumbest thread ever

Daley vs Woodley 2. Bisping vs Moose. Some classics to be made....

It would just be a bunch of former ufc fighters, fighting current ufc fighters at this point.

would rampage count as a UFC fighter, i think his bellator contract is up and he still has some sort of contract with the UFC, on the Bellator side I heard Chuck might sign with them so how about Chuck vs Rampage? Bellator vs UFC!

let me answer your question with a question: why would the UFC do something like this?

please don't say "for the fans".

No, Bellator isn't nearly big enough at this point.

There are some LHW and MW bouts that would be interesting though. I prefer DC vs. Bader to DC vs. Volkan.

Definitely s lot of good matches, it would give exposer to a lot of Bellator fighters that are not all that well known with the casuals, unfortunately we will never see it.

Still waiting on a proper TV deal for the UK bellator...

let me answer your question with a question: why would the UFC do something like this?

please don't say "for the fans".

I agree with you, when Dana sent Liddell over there it was to get the UFC more exposure. Totally different scenario now, it would be interesting though.

I would like to see prospects from Bellator against prospects from UFC

Dumbest thread ever.
jcuJMbk.gif

Would Bellator and the UFC ever do a co-event? Kinda like when Liddell fought ramapge in pride?

inb4 dumbest thread ever
As a rule, you can't be in b4 that due to starting the thread

MMA is on the decline...The UFC is the biggest name, and therefore showing the greatest decline. Bellator is moving up in the MMA world but will likely never achieve what the UFC did at it's peak.

As it stands right now...Bellator = UFC in terms of quality.

Fedor vs Overeem
Davis vs Cormier
Lima vs Lawler
Rory vs Woodley
Lashley vs Ngannou
Page vs Condit
Chandler vs Gaethje
Mousasi vs Gastelum
Caldwell vs Johnson

Back