Bellator's Fedor Emelianenko vs. Chael Sonnen tourney semifinal slated for Oct. 13 in New York

again: That doesnt make any sense. He doesnt fight for gold, he earns his millions anyway and he wouldnt look like shit.

There is no reason for Fedor to put his health at risk now.

Fedor having money or not having money is not a reason for him to use.....its like every other athlete weighing the pros and cons of risking his health for a possible short term benefit.

To be clear though I don't think fedor is on peds.....unlike CHAEL he's never popped throughout his fights in the USA.

I really don't want to live in a world where Chael Sonnen holds a win over Fedor Emelianenko.

This HW tourney shoots itself in the fucking foot constantly with these huge ass layoffs between fights. You'd figure Coker would've learned from the SF HWGP disaster.

Nassau is a good venue. Sadly, I'll be seeing Nine Inch Nails that night so I'll have to record this.

Shale trying to take down Fedor will be like a child running into a brick wall

The guy is used to lying on small middleweights who can't wrestle

Old Tito manhandled him easily

Shale trying to take down Fedor will be like a child running into a brick wall

The guy is used to lying on small middleweights who can't wrestle

Old Tito manhandled him easily
i dunno. i think Chael can take him down. Actually, with the musclemass Fedor has lost, Chael might actually be the bigger man if fat were removed.

Anyways, Fedor should sweep or sub Chael from the ground, and also present a KO possibility everytime Chael enters the pocket.

the weightclasses are wrong, sidenote. 205rs are heavies who diet, and some middles are also capable of competing at heavy.

i think boxing has it right at 190

I’m living under a rock.

fayder tko’d mir???

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Not sure what fight I'm looking forward to more, Fedor/Cheal or Khabib/Conor. The fight gods truly have blessed us.

Chael really fucked up trying to roll Fedor. His one and only chance was when he had Fedor's back. Would love to see Fedor become a heavy weight champ again.

Back