x

Ohhh. I always thought anything that didn't look like the normal cloth belts were customs.
There's a way to make one for each user group, but not for every individual user unfortunately. I'm hoping with the next update for the user rank images app they allow more slots to provide one for users.

anson-review-in-post-1.1.jpg

Best belts eva!!

He's gone? WHAT?!!!

Yea he told me 2 weeks ago he had to work on some stuff in real life and he was leaving Sherdog, didn't know if he would be back. I tried to talk him out of it but I haven't seen him since.

Since "likes" came around, I've found myself caring less about belts.

Obviously still proud of my belt, cuz I've been working hard to get there, but ... you know.

HERE'S a very interesting question: Why not make belts depend upon post-to-like-ratio?
Because some of us were here long before the Likes system, and Likes are easy to farm in the Heavies by posting a Conor/Ronda gif early in a thread, they aren't equal in value.

Anyone have an issue with posting a comment then your mobile page just blanking white?? It’s like Thanos snaps every time i post.

What's interesting are the colored banners for Yellow Card and Double Yellow Card.

They went away? How long were they gone?

Good question. I think that's as high as they go.

We need to make an Adamantium belt or an Unobtanium belt.

Yeah, I think that would be great. But perhaps they should make a few belts between 50k-100k instead of just having a massive jump like that that almost no-one will reach.

I like those ideas for belts. I'd suggest that the Adamantium belt be the ultimate belt, above Unobtanium.

I don't really want one of those plutonium belts, I like this one.

With all that free time, you could get yourself a real belt.... *nudge *nudge
I will! I finally found a job, the only problem is I work until 7 for five days of the week but I'll have cash to train for awhile when the summer ends. I can't wait!

Where can I get some suspenders?

I must not have missed them too much because I did not notice that they were back.

Still waiting for the ability to make custom belts.

Been wanting to make an MSG-themed belt for YEARS now.

logo.jpg

Back