Ben Askren awarded himself a Brown Belt in BJJ

So he awarded himself a BJJ belt, then challenged anybody to wrestle if they disagreed???

{<huh}

Yeah, this place would be outraged if Colby or Chael did that. But nappy-headed Ben gets away with murder.

Only Khabib, Kevin Lee, Covington, and GSP can perhaps challenge Askren in that regard, 170 and under.

Not Usman? And of course Woodley, who won't fight him.

I'm the undisputed WW champ of MMA. If you want to challenge that claim, you'll have to face me in a tennis match!

You can wipe your ass with a white belt and make it a brown belt pretty easily.

1st, you're the real MVP, 2nd, Askren is a monster for that and is probably the 2nd or 3rd best WW in the world on any given day.
At wrestling?

Lol

Even Usman would wallop his ass

And Usman is about as one dimensional as it gets

Well can you take all comers who doubt your belt? Because Askren actually can.

Nevermind, your a sherdogger, I'm sorry I doubted you
But do you not find it odd to declare yourself a Brown Belt in BJJ and challenge anyone who doubts it to a Wrestling match? Shouldn't it be a BJJ match? Thats kind of like Rinaldo declaring himself a Cy Young winner and anyone who doubts it must challenge him in Soccer.

Due to his history with DW I am confident that Ben is not going to get an easy run in the UFC. The last thing the red goof wants is to have Ben Askren in a position to say "See, I told you I was better than UFC fighters!". It wouldn't surprise me if they paid GSP big dick money to come in and crush him at WW.
That could easily backfire on the goof. Askren-GSP is no gimme.

Well fuck I'm a dishwasher at The Double Black Steakhouse and wear a black belt in that bitch so Colby can eat fungus and suck it.

Askren is a black belt in BJJ

What are yall on about? He said this in the Joe Rogan podcast

And I say I’m the world’s greatest lover.

If any babe doesn’t believe me she can strip down and I’ll prove it.
<[analyzed}> I see what you're doing... <[analyzed}>

Hope it works for you :D

i just can't wait to see him fight the top guys so it can answer all the questions that have been asked. lol.

GSP would try to crush him

Honestly.. i have no love for gsp or askren.. respect, absolutely but i'm a jbg guy..

I would absolutely love for gsp to 50/45 askren in the least entertaining fashion..

Back