Media Ben Askren dropping BOMBS on Usman & Colby

I’d love to see him shake things up. That division hasn’t been cool since Woodley won the title

I mean, he isn’t changing his name he’s just dropping the nickname.

This is relatively normal for immigrants with names that aren’t very American. My Father had an American name throughout his schooling but dropped it when he became an adult.

I understand, I just think its funny because "Marty" is just a name that sounds the opposite of tough and he is a cage fighter.

Man, love or hate him, I don't think anyone can say Askren is a cherry-picker since the UFC acquired him. He's calling out everyone, save for his team-mate, Twood.

Time-Stamped:

Here he refers to Colby as a, "Scared little bitch" and says that Usman is avoiding him (Askren), like Covington is avoiding Kamaru. lol!!! Says that Usman is looking like a hypocrite.

Ben says he is available to fight Usman January 26th, and for him, "Not to be a little bitch like Colby."

SHOTS FIRED!

I think Askren beats everyone.And I think Woodley is the worst out of those four, woodley, colby, askren and usman

I understand, I just think its funny because "Marty" is just a name that sounds the opposite of tough and he is a cage fighter.

Marty Usman, the "Nigerian Nightmare"

fPib6dg.gif

This all sounds like shit to me.

Imagine if he gets destroyed in his ufc appearance after all this talk.

Benz a fun guy, funky even. Hope after he beats Lawler he can get Usman or Colby.

Benz a fun guy, funky even. Hope after he beats Lawler he can get Usman or Colby.

If he beats Lawler and Usman, where does he go from there?

He has hinted that he really believes the 165lb division is in the works.

If he beats Lawler and Usman, where does he go from there?

He has hinted that he really believes the 165lb division is in the works.
Its definately a possibility with so many guys having issues w weight cut at 45 and 55. Conor could even fight at 165. Max could be 55 or 65. Lee 65, askren, even Tony. Khabib wouldn't have any issues w it im sure. Might thin out the stacked 45 and 55 divisions somewhat just depends. I'm sure khabib would be good with getting a 2nd belt

he’s Askren for it

An Askren who lives up to his own hype could be like a Chael Sonnen who's actually great.

I want to see Askren vs WB instead of vs another wrestler let's see if he can get by Thompson

Back