Ben Askren vs who???

MaulingMyClown

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Not sure how to make a poll so if someone does know how, feel free...My question is who would you want to see Ben Askren fight most and why?
Nate Diaz?
Nick Diaz?
Conor McGregor?
GSP?
Or someone else?
I'm kinda torn between GSP and Conor...I think I'd go with Conor at this point but I think it's a terrible match up for him. 2 or 3 years ago I'd say GSP but not sure when he's ready to come back with his health problems.

I would like to see Maia vs Askren.

Did I miss something? Is he back in negotiations with Baldy?

It has to be GSP. I can't see him coming back for anyone else.

If it ever happens I could see dana giving him someone he thinks can beat him so he can laugh and cut him right after.

Did I miss something? Is he back in negotiations with Baldy?
No but rumors about him wanting to come back presumable for a $$$money$$$ fight. Also Hogan talking shit about mediating a meeting between Ben and Baldy.

Palhares. I'd be curious to see if ben could avoid getting his leg torn apart.

I can see him being on GSP's list. I think GSP wants RDA or McGregor first though.

I used to be against Askren in the UFC, but we have such a piece of shit champ now with Woodley. I'd love to see Askren step in and lay n pray the fuck out of Woodley.

Lima and Koreahkov if we’re talking about a respectable ranking

Done
KbexzAz.gif

Koreshkov was seriously abused that night. Had the drums played on him, and a "USA USA USA!" chant done on top of him as well.

I used to be against Askren in the UFC, but we have such a piece of shit champ now with Woodley. I'd love to see Askren step in and lay n pray the fuck out of Woodley.
They're good friends, former college teammates. They'll never fight.

In the UFC.. GSP, Usman, Covington, Weidman, Jacare
Outside the UFC.. Jake, Fitch, Rory, Chael, Palhares

They are training partners both out of Roufsport.. Tyron being ATT/Roufsport and Ben being Evolve/Roufsport. Plus Tyron was Ben's team captain in college, as both went to Mizzou. Call each other brother and would never fight one another..

Why? Top ten don't mean shit if he's coming back for 1 fight...PPV buys do.

And nobody who buys PPV knows who the hell he is. Some people might remember him as that boring guy from Bellator... remember he's been fighting unranked and unknown fighters for a few years in Asia. People who watch the UFC and buy PPV's have no fucking clue who Ben Askren is. There is no money fight to be had until he actually fights someone with a solid resume and in a top 5-10 position when he fights them, and this is assuming he beats them in an exciting manner which would make people want to pay to watch him fight.

Back