Ben Shapiro @ Berkeley Tonight!!! Will Report the Chaos!!!

Some guy is saying the war room is gonna die..this is ur last hurrah.

Sorry guys, the guy has spoken....conservarives are dead, officially.
Wait, there's a sherdogger there talking shit on the war room in real life?

@Leroy Jenkins lol, while back he said regarding the milo protests "no, i wasn't throwing things at old people"

I asked him who he was throwing things at and he never replied before the end of his postership

*edit*

May not have the right username as I see leroy is still active here

Wait, there's a sherdogger there talking shit on the war room in real life?

@Leroy Jenkins lol, while back he said regarding the milo protests "no, i wasn't throwing things at old people"

I asked him who he was throwing things at and he never replied before the end of his postership

*edit*

May not have the right username as I see leroy is still active here
Nah I just said thay because the war room is very right sides

Leroy Jenkins d idnt throw anything...trust me I know him

Well that deescalated quickly gif

People arguing outside (live):

Some protests (live):

People arguing outside (live):

Ha I was right there, just a bunch of people yelling on a mic...I was on the right side by the walgreens..I should've stayed to say hi to u guys.

Motherfuckers show some respect for el goat. Man not only sees what you neck beards talk about all day but lives it.

Fucking cut you they want to get out of line
0755345c557c45e5fd3085794186dc14.jpg

Motherfuckers show some respect for el goat. Man not only sees what you neck beards talk about all day but lives it.

Fucking cut you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s they want to get out of line
Bro next time MILO event, lets represent sherdog in berkeley!

Damn dude Im alittle bit faded, I might go back just to report the chaos lol.

Fucking cut you they want to get out of line
Magua ain't no joke bruh.

Can't believe I'm saying this but the people in charge at Berkeley actually acted like adults today. Let's see how they do with Milo, Bannon, and Coulter on deck.

Out on bond and rabid as fuck...the insane harpy Yvette Felarca and her deluded followers. Felarca didn't push Southern as the title says, the flabstress with the soulless eyes of a shark shielding her did:

Can't believe I'm saying this but the people in charge at Berkeley actually acted like adults today. Let's see how they do with Milo, Bannon, and Coulter on deck.

I think knowing what to expect and being prepared has helped a ton. If they do it like this one and block off the area where the speakers are they should be fine. Let antifa sit in the street and cry about it all they want.

Back