Ben Shapiro @ Berkeley Tonight!!! Will Report the Chaos!!!

Out on bond and rabid as fuck...the insane harpy Yvette Felarca and her deluded followers. Felarca didn't push Southern as the title says, the flabstress with the soulless eyes of a shark shielding her did:

Yvette reminds me of an insane religious zealot. She's as nutty as any Westboro member.

Free Speech week Sept 24-27...Steve Bannon and Ann coulter are coming too....Holyshit it's gonna be chaos! lol.

Buying stock in popcorn

If there is as much, or more, security like that provided for the Ben Shapiro event I would be surprised to see the violence and chaos one likely would expect. However, given that three of the prime speakers are Milo, Bannon and Coulter it might just be too much of goad for Antifa to sit out or on the sidelines. The wild card is Bannon. I imagine there would be a higher concern to ensure he is protected at the very least. Another factor will be the conservative and alt-right showing up in likely large numbers, which simply wasn't the case for Ben's event.

I

Wingnut speakers choose Berkeley because they want the protests and violence. And the dummy protesters always give it to them.
No, speakers choose Berkeley because the minor utterance of an unwelcome thought can show the entire world how illogical, and unreasonable the far-left can be.

Does Eric "Bike lock Professor" Clanton count?
Interestingly enough, the last guy who asked ben a question was the jolly green giant that clanton bike locked in the head.

Asked Ben if he should wrestle him, Shapiro told him he'd be okay if they wanted to duel at 10 paces

I have one big issue with him. His delivery.....why does he talk so damn fast. A lot of the time he sounds like he is ranting. He would be so much better if ge slowed down little and took a breath once in a while

I have one big issue with him. His delivery.....why does he talk so damn fast. A lot of the time he sounds like he is ranting. He would be so much better if ge slowed down little and took a breath once in a while
I agree somewhat. Rogan asked him if Shapiro deliberately spoke fast in an effort to get answers in while debating on msm media. Shapiro said that's his normal way of communicating, and his whole family is the same way.

Shapiro speaks a mile a minute, Peterson pauses and backtracks too much, and Harris is auditory sedative. But at least they all have something to say that's worth listening to.

I hope Antifa shows up and starts cracking skulls and then police come and start craking skulls on both sides! <Moves>

let's be real anyone who would attend has no life

Tim Pool makes ideologues brain shut down. (timestamped 23:50 - 29:26) The question at 28:09 was just too much for her.

Gotta give her props, though. She made an effort to think with her own brain.

Last edited:
Back