Beneil Dariush vs. Chris Gruetzemacher targeted for November/Denver FN (139) event

toe hold

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.com/2018/09/beneil-dariush-chris-gruetzemacher-ufc-fight-night-139-in-denver

SIR

"With the addition to the card, UFC Fight Night 139 now includes:"

• Frankie Edgar vs. Chan Sung Jung
  • Donald Cerrone vs. Mike Perry
  • Joseph Benavidez vs. Ray Borg
  • Maycee Barber vs. Maia Stevenson
  • Germaine de Randamie vs. Raquel Pennington
  • Amanda Cooper vs. Ashley Yoder
  • Luis Pena vs. Mike Trizano
  • Alonzo Menifield vs. Saparbeg Safarov
  • Ricardo Ramos vs. Ricky Simon
  • Bobby Moffett vs. Chas Skelly
  • Beneil Dariush vs. Chris Gruetzemacher

Beneil is going to do what Gritz did to Lauzon. The circle of life

Yawn? Dariush lost his soul to Barboza. Hasn't recovered yet it seems.

tumblr_ompbutkd3n1r7vh24o1_500.gif

Horrible, horrible match-making
So fucking Gruetzemacher who is 1-2 in the UFC gets a Top 15 ranked guy, but Taisumov and other guys at LW never get a chance?

Ugh....

Defo a great turn around for beniel. Don't see how he loses .

Horrible, horrible match-making
So fucking Gruetzemacher who is 1-2 in the UFC gets a Top 15 ranked guy, but Taisumov and other guys at LW never get a chance?

Ugh....
Dariush needs a bounce back. He could be in career trouble if he loses his next fight.

Taisimov would have improved his chances at a ranked opponent if he didn’t come in to his last fight as a welterweight and looked ehh against a mid-bottom tier opponent.

Dariush needs a bounce back.

Taisimov would have improved his chances at a ranked opponent if he didn’t come in to his last fight as a welterweight and looked ehh against a mid-bottom tier opponent.

Chris Gruetzemacher doesn't deserve an opponent in the Top 15 especially when guys like Vick, Taisumov, Zaleski, Usman, etc. waited years and built up huge winstreaks to get one.
I think it's horrible to just throw this to Dariush as a gimme-fight and further clog up the best division in the UFC that is rich on new talent.

Dariush can have a bounce-back fight out of the Top 15, but at least against a guy on a streak that deserves a ranked opponent and not some can that the UFC thinks Dariush can beat.

Chris Gruetzemacher doesn't deserve an opponent in the Top 15 especially when guys like Vick, Taisumov, Zaleski, Usman, etc. waited years and built up huge winstreaks to get one.
I think it's horrible to just throw this to Dariush as a gimme-fight and further clog up the best division in the UFC that is rich on new talent.

Dariush can have a bounce-back fight out of the Top 15, but at least against a guy on a streak that deserves a ranked opponent and not some can that the UFC thinks Dariush can beat.
I agree with you. It is what is is though.

In usmans case though he’s boring as hell, personality and fighting style.

Vick has had two top 10 opportunities (one to dariush) and has failed to make it out of the first round with his consciousness in both. He’s predominantly a whiner.

I agree with you. It is what is is though.

In usmans case though he’s boring as hell, personality and fighting style.

Vick has had two top 10 opportunities (one to dariush) and has failed to make it out of the first round with his consciousness in both. He’s predominantly a whiner.

You're right about Vick, I was just fishing for recent examples. Fook that dude.

Back