Penn
RDA
Edgar
Pettis
Bendo
Mcgregor
Khabib

In that order, in terms of accomplishment

He's not at all and Khabib would destroy him on the ground worse than Chandler did

Bendo fan here and though yeah he's tied with BJ with the most title defenses in UFC LW (with 3), all his defenses are by way of decision. BJ in his 3 title defenses, he finished them all.

So BJ is still the LW GOAT no questions

6IdKozW.gif

Still a Bendo fan here and though yeah he's tied with BJ with the most title defenses in UFC LW (with 3), all his defenses are by way of decision. BJ is his 3 title defenses, he finished them all.

6IdKozW.gif

Bendo fought better compeition than BJ though, but I still love BJ no question

Bendo fan here and though yeah he's tied with BJ with the most title defenses in UFC LW (with 3), all his defenses are by way of decision. BJ in his 3 title defenses, he finished them all.

6IdKozW.gif

Rory really did a number on him.

I said before that if anyone can beat Khabib, it's prime Bendo. Also, he has too many controversial decisions to be the goat.

he's the most TALENTED fighter ever but to me his inconsistency prevents it

Inconsistent?

BJ was undefeated at lightweight for 8 years, beating anybody that could remotely make an argument for best lw on the planet (at that time) in the process.

Split decision GOAT.

You realize he's been a more consistent LW than Benson, right

BJ was untouchable at 155 for like 8 years

Yeah but he was constantly taking fights in other divisions. Which is respectable and makes him a legend, but also detracts from how much he actually could have done against lightweights

and he would have absolutely decimated Conor or khabib

Bendo would be khabibs worst nightmare
Bendo doesn't decimate anyone. He's the ultimate decision machine and thats why Dana let him go to Bellator

Back