Benson Henderson vs Roger Huerta set for Bellator 196

Really odd main event..its like they are trying to give Bendo a W and pull a named out from the bottom of that hat, dont get me wrong, Loved watching Huerta fight back in the day but he has really been struggling to put things together since he departed the UFC ages ago.
Should be good figgt

I'd love to say easy win for Benson
Bendo has declined almost BJ level, gettin' whupped on by Bellator jobbers now. Wouldn't surprise me to see Roger win here. With all that said, Bendo is still the most resilient fighter that I can think of, and can survive beatings and being finished as well as Chris Lytle.

Bendo has declined almost BJ level, gettin' whupped on by Bellator jobbers now. Wouldn't surprise me to see Roger win here. With all that said, Bendo is still the most resilient fighter that I can think of, and can survive beatings and being finished as well as Chris Lytle.
Jobbers? He WAS losing the Pitbull fight until the leg injury. Koreshkov is a fucking killer. Chandler and Patricky are both badasses that put it too him and won....Be fair, jobbers is not the right term to use when referring to the opposition Bendo has faced in Bellator.

Jobbers? He WAS losing the Pitbull fight until the leg injury. Koreshkov is a fucking killer. Chandler and Patricky are both badasses that put it too him and won....Be fair, jobbers is not the right term to use when referring to the opposition Bendo has faced in Bellator.
I wanted to say something, but when the comment is that stupid......

thank you for taking the time to do it, it definitely needed saying <45>

I wanted to say something, but when the comment is that stupid......

thank you for taking the time to do it, it definitely needed saying <45>

This sport has the most ignorant fans in the world it is a shame. Anyways yea man, the other half of me wanted to just leave it be but than I said fuck it. Step on this clown shoe

Back