Berkhamov injured (again); Albert Tumenov vs. Brett Cooper @ ACB 89, Krasnodar

Rooting for Cooper here. His ACB run has been awesome to watch win or lose

53k2.gif

Cooper does seem like a beatable fighter for Albert, being a much more versitile striker.

53k2.gif

Cooper does seem like a beatable fighter for Albert, being a much more versitile striker.
I don't think I have saw any of Cooper's fights. But he has 13 losses, so I guess he is pretty beatable for most fighters.. but Tumenov hasn't been training at ATT for this camp (judging from his instagram), I would have thought that he would aim to train there more often to fix holes in grappling.

In before ACB 89 canceled again.
Lol, get out of here. ACB seems to be starting slowly in Russia again - they announced an event in Moscow earlier this month. Hopefully they can stick to what works.

Lol, get out of here. ACB seems to be starting slowly in Russia again - they announced an event in Moscow earlier this month. Hopefully they can stick to what works.

Cancel 1 event, shame on me.
Cancel 2 events, shame on you.
Cancel 3+ events, I'll believe it happens when I see it :cool:

I was away on vacation and so far ACB has cancelled 3 events and now this <36>

I was hoping Agujev or Saidov would fight for the title but Cooper will do.

I was away on vacation and so far ACB has cancelled 3 events and now this <36>

I was hoping Agujev or Saidov would fight for the title but Cooper will do.
Wait, I didn't read this post correctly. So, Berkhamov is stripped and this is still a title fight? Go Tumenov! I really hope he gets back to the UFC. I hope this event doesn't suffer anymore setbacks..

Wait, I didn't read this post correctly. So, Berkhamov is stripped and this is still a title fight? Go Tumenov! I really hope he gets back to the UFC. I hope this event doesn't suffer anymore setbacks..
Yup Berkhamov is stripped, he will get the title shot when he is healthy again.

ACB cancelling titles as fast as they cancel events.

Good fight. I got Tumenov in this one.

I will put some money on him if odds are good enough.

Should be a good scrap.

Sucks but I'm just glad they still appear to be running events

On fight quality and talent ACB was the best mma org besides the UFC over the past couple years until their issues.

Back