Bernard hopkins.. I like to post this video at least once every years.

You two should fight each other for Sherdog and JBG, and the loser has to change his belt to "KEYBOARD WARRIOR!"

Not to be disrespectful to the fighters but I would love to see this. Have an undercard with some personal Sherdog beefs...pay per view...I think the team here could make that work.

2021 bump
Frode, we would love to hear your insight on the UFC gloves and how they affect your hands. Lots of talk about it being part of the cause of eye pokes.

CalzagheLovinHopkins.gif
Loooool

Shrug, been a long time so I can’t break it all down. And the judges disagreed with me at the time. Not worth trying to argue this long after the fact :p

Hopkins got whooped. He cheated the whole fight and tried faking injury yet still lost at home after claiming he'd "never lose to a white boy"

Frode, we would love to hear your insight on the UFC gloves and how they affect your hands. Lots of talk about it being part of the cause of eye pokes.

I dont know. I have never fought with gloves like that.

If boxing had a belt system, Bhop, Floyd and Toney would be 10th Dan Grandmasters

Good ol' thread. I swear boxing heads are something else. It's fun to watch. They think you can move the same in MMA as in boxing. Maybe now the perception will slowly change because of people like Teddy Atlas who became fan of the UFC.

Back