Bernie Bros, are you saving your 2700$?

VivaRevolution

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Simple question and thread, am I the only Bernie Bros in here, who has a sub-savings account, where I am building to the 2700$ max individual political contribution for Sanders 2020 run?

How many of you Trump supporters donated 2000$ to Trump in 2016?

Want to compare who has the real grass roots army who actually knock on doors, make phone calls, and give their hard earned cash to a real campaign of the people, right wingers?

What you gonna do brothers, when Bernie mania runs wild on you?

@VivaRevolution’s responsible monetary usage skills

money-down-the-toilet.jpg

Why would you waste your money on donating to Old Bernie's campaign? Even if he wins (he won't), we lose. Sad!

Man, you're really gonna know what it's like to feel the bern in 2020.

Simple question and thread, am I the only Bernie Bros in here, who has a sub-savings account, where I am building to the 2700$ max individual political contribution for Sanders 2020 run?

Want to compare who has the real grass roots army who actually knock on doors, make phone calls, and give their hard earned cash to a real campaign of the people, right wingers?

Brainlet.

Fuck no I’m not giving 2700 dollars to a millionaire.

Fuck no I’m not giving 2700 dollars to a millionaire.

Pshhh, people who hate millionaires are just mad at there success right bro?

On more serious note, if you want a candidate that isn't bought and paid for, in a game that requires funding, then you have to be willing to fund a candidate yourself.

Pshhh, people who hate millionaires are just mad at there success right bro?

On more serious note, if you want a candidate that isn't bought and paid for, in a game that requires funding, then you have to be willing to fund a candidate yourself.

I don’t hate millionaires. I’m just choosing to not give them my money. My choice right???

You think any Bernie supporters have $2700? They get to about $60 and blow it on a new bong.

<36>

Hillary spent a shitload more than Trump on the 2016 race and still lost by 10 states. Have at it if you want to hand over money to the guy who's going to tax the fuck out of you before he even gets guys with guns to demand it from you.

Last edited:
Put that in a Roth IRA and just vote for the candidate you like the most in your state primary.

You think any Bernie supporters have $2700? They get to about $60 and blow it on a new bong.

<36>

Hillary spent a shitload more than Trump on the 2016 race and still lost by 10 states.

Exactly, I’d love to see what % of Bernie supporters have 2700 dollars of play money laying around, I bet it’s shockingly low, lower than even I’m imagining.

Exactly, I’d love to see what % of Bernie supporters have 2700 dollars of play money laying around, I bet it’s shockingly low, lower than even I’m imagining.
I'm not even kidding, I'd bet a lot that if you went and piss tested everyone at a Bernie rally, ironically "1/10 of 1%" would pass.

I don’t hate millionaires. I’m just choosing to not give them my money. My choice right???

Sure, but I would argue that letting the corporations fund the candidates instead, has resulted in a 20 trillion dollars debt. Your share of which is about 140,000$.

I call it a investment in ensuring the rest of my make believe money goes to schools and roads, instead of corporate tax breaks and defense spending.

Sure, but I would argue that letting the corporations fund the candidates instead, has resulted in a 20 trillion dollars debt. Your share of which is about 140,000$.

I call it a investment in ensuring the rest of my make believe money goes to schools and roads, instead of corporate tax breaks and defense spending.

While I agree on some level withbwhat you’re saying, I don’t think enough people are going to pitch in 2700 dollars to a point that it will fix a broken system. Imagine how much better off you’d be putting that 2700 dollars into getting your car or yard fixed up, maybe taking a vacation with your wife/family. I just don’t see Bernie getting elected and I’m not a fan of telling people how to spend their money (it pisses me off to no end when my wife tells me how to spend my money) but in this case, the money being flushed down the toilet is a good analogy.

Were taking you into deep water.

While I agree on some level withbwhat you’re saying, I don’t think enough people are going to pitch in 2700 dollars to a point that it will fix a broken system. Imagine how much better off you’d be putting that 2700 dollars into getting your car or yard fixed up, maybe taking a vacation with your wife/family. I just don’t see Bernie getting elected and I’m not a fan of telling people how to spend their money (it pisses me off to no end when my wife tells me how to spend my money) but in this case, the money being flushed down the toilet is a good analogy.

Ehh, I'm single, no kids, and make good money. I got it to burn, and politics is my passion.

Back