Law Bernie Introduces Legislation to Stop US Support of Saudis' Genocide

luckyshot

Nazi Punks Fuck Off
Platinum Member
Reaction score
From Sanders' social media: "The Saudi-led war in Yemen has become the world's largest humanitarian disaster. [14 million people are estimated to currently be on the brink of starvation.] Later this month, I plan to give the Senate another chance to vote on my resolution to end US support for the disastrous war in Yemen. If the Senate is serious about ending US support for this war, they’ll vote in favor of SJ Res 54."

Last edited:
Yeah, and who is gonna pay for all this "life saving"? Bernie, you commie bastard. Everybody, including these Yemeni freeloaders, wants a handout. Are we gonna give these foreigners health care next?

Soon there will be a caravan from Yemen on the way a week before the 2020 election that Trump will forget ever existed the day after the election.

Last edited:
Yeah, and who is gonna pay for all this "life saving". Bernie, you commie bastard. Everybody, including these Yemeni freeloaders, wants a handout.
According to GOP, cutting taxes generates revenue. We'll just cut taxzes until we have enough revenue to buy our own weapons and don't have to support terrorist regimes!

Simple!

Yeah, and who is gonna pay for all this "life saving"? Bernie, you commie bastard. Everybody, including these Yemeni freeloaders, wants a handout. Are we gonna give these foreigners health care next?

Soon there will be a caravan from Yemen on the way a week before the 2020 election that Trump will forget ever existed the day after the election.
I really really don’t know if this is serious.

I agree with this.

But, I want specifics.

What exactly is he trying to end?

-no more refueling tankers?
- no more intelligent support?
- no more selling thing that go pew pew pew?
- pulling troops out of our bases in the region (like UAE)?

Misuse of the word “communism” will run rampant itt.

A noble effort and cause.

But most Americans dont give a fuck about Yemen, let alone be able to locate it on a map

A noble effort and cause.

But most Americans dont give a fuck about Yemen, let alone be able to locate it on a map
To quote a friend of mine back in 2003:

80% of Americans support the US invasion of Iraq.

80% of Americans can't find Iraq on a map.

To quote a friend of mine back in 2003:

80% of Americans support the US invasion of Iraq.

80% of Americans can't find Iraq on a map.
80% of sherdoggers make up numbers to appear more enlightened than others.

Go Bernie! First the stop BEZOS act, persuading wallmart to increase their minimum wage to 15 dollars/h and now this. He might actually get it done, which in this climate is pretty incredible.

I really really don’t know if this is serious.
LOL! Speaks volumes about this place that you're not sure.

Looks like Bernie is angling for some of dat House of Saud money.
He sees how much Trump makes off the House of Saud.

Bernie bless

We should keep this in mind when a whole slew of Yemenis become radicalized and seek violent retribution upon those responsible.

Oh man, my lame joke double posted...

Last edited:
Are you surprised that Rand Paul is neither teaming with Bernie on this nor proposing his own, similar legislation?
No, Rand is not his father. Last election (potus) he announced his candidacy in front of an aircraft carrier. Now and then he takes an admiral stand, but he lacks principle.

Back