Bernie Sanders's son CANCELLED

JamesRussler

You can call me Jimmy
Banned
Reaction score
1536715185222.jpg

Levi Sanders did not receive his father's endorsement to represent NH's 1st Congressional District, and lost the Democratic primary to a openly gay white man Chris Pappas. "Sen. Bernie Sanders' son was trounced by a large margin in the Democratic contest" and got dominated by Mr. Pappas, who is open gay. Mr. Pappers will face off against Rudy Giuliani-backed Republican Eddie Edwards, pictured above, in the November midterm election.

This is election is considered to be a "jump ball" of electoral politics, meaning that it is up for grabs. Many people expected that Bernie Sanders's name would carry more weight than it did. Bernie has declined to endorse his son b/c he did not want to start a dynasty.

levisanders-1536714176.jpeg

Bernie Sanders w/ Levi.

NOTE: Bernie's son is not Bernie's wife's son, but is actually Bernie's girlfriend's son.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...rnie-sanders-son-trounced-in-dem-primary.html

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ses-new-hamsphire_us_5b96ad32e4b0162f472fd806

1536715185222.jpg

A Rudy Giuliani-backed congressional candidate seeking to make history as New Hampshire's first black congressman emerged from a crowded field to win the state's GOP primary on Tuesday, as Sen. Bernie Sanders' son was trounced by a large margin in the Democratic contest.
. . .
There had not been an open seat in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District in more than 16 years, and fittingly, 16 candidates vied on Tuesday to fill it, including 11 Democrats and 5 Republicans. The district, which Fox News ranks as leaning Democratic in November, is considered a key potential battleground in November and a rare opportunity for the GOP to snatch a blue seat.

1536715403104.jpg

Bernie Sanders' son, Levi Sanders, right, sharing a laugh with Maura Sullivan following a debate for Democratic hopefuls earlier this month. He was trounced on Tuesday in the primary. (AP)
. . .

On the Democratic side, Chris Pappas, a former state lawmaker who is serving his third term on the governor's Executive Council, won the party nod. Pappas, who is openly gay, topped Maura Sullivan, a U.S. Marine and Iraq War veteran who served in the Department of Veterans Affairs and at the Pentagon during the Obama administration.

Both finished well ahead of Sanders' son, 49 -year-old Levi, who did not pick up his father's endorsement. Levi explained, “In the Sanders family, we don’t ‘do’ dynastic politics.”

1536719989289.jpg

Chris Pappas, Tuesday's winner in the Democratic NH primary, participating in a debate of Democratic hopefuls in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District. (AP)

In early results, Sanders had picked up less than three percent of the vote in New Hampshire, which his father won by double-digits in the 2016 Democratic presidential primary.

The younger Sanders' platform included Medicare-for-all and a higher minimum wage, but he was criticized during the race for living not only outside of the district, but also out of the state's political mainstream.

According to an article on HuffPo, Levis Sanders has caught controversy from Dems in the past when he came out against so-called “white privilege garbage” arguments and criticized MSNBC’s Joy Reid for employing “identity politics.” He is also an avid rage poster who insults people on Facebook over petty things.

What do you think? Does the apple fall far from the tree? Does Levi Sanders have a future in electoral politics? Franky I'm surprised Bernie even has a son.

Also, who do you think takes this election for NH's 1st District? They went for Trump and reelected the Democratic incumbent last time. I think they'll go for Edward Edwards this time, because this Pappas guy doesn't exactly instill confidence. Seems kinda... weak. But IDK, we'll see.

Discuss

Last edited:
Thought the black guy was Bernie’s son lol

I did too and figured he was adopted and was like "here comes the motherland of cuck jokes"

Bernie jr. Clearly just lost the oppression Olympics. No white Male can compete with a gay man to progressives no matter what the policies are

While commendable, wouldn't Bernie have to accomplish something first?

Some people think Bernie has accomplished a lot. Such as, for example, he moved the national conversation to the Left and convinced people that 50% income tax rate is a good idea. Personally, I'm not about it, but that's what his supporters say,

I did too and figured he was adopted and was like "here comes the motherland of cuck jokes"

Bernie jr. Clearly just lost the oppression Olympics. No white Male can compete with a gay man to progressives no matter what the policies are

Technically, Bernie's son is also Bernie's wife's son.

EDIT: Turns out Bernie's son is "not the product of marriage" and he is actually Bernie's girlfriend's son.

Last edited:
You should probably make a better thread then.

Oh are you a supporter of Bernie's son? Look, Chris Pappas won fair and square. Don;t be bitter. NH-1 is up for grabs.

Who do you think wins this election anyway? Do you really think Bernie's son had a chance to beat Eddie Edwards?

Mr. Pappas is the most pedophile sounding name I've heard since Mr. Peppers, Brian Peppers.

Should have let me run the campaign, that Pappers guy wouldve gotten boliterated first night of campaigning.

Oh are you a supporter of Bernie's son? Look, Chris Pappas won fair and square. Don;t be bitter. NH-1 is up for grabs.

Who do you think wins this election anyway? Do you really think Bernie's son had a chance to beat Eddie Edwards?

But you made a thread about Levi Sanders and put a picture of someone else.

I don't know who any of these guys are.

It's a bad thread.

This Chris Pappas guy. Is he openly gay?

Holy shit, that link.

Very glad Levi Sanders did not win. Dude is a giant douche.

You gotta admit, there's something funny about Bernie's son complaining about the price of tickets to his high school reunion because he resents "having to pay for things when it should be free" (his words). He then demanded a "discount rate" for classmates who "decided to not buy into the capitalist system and or simply can't afford it." Priceless!

But you made a thread about Levi Sanders and put a picture of someone else.

I don't know who any of these guys are.

It's a bad thread.

The thread is also about the election in NH-1, which Bernie's son was running for. If you don't know who these people are, you can read the thread, or maybe click on some of the links I gave you. The facts are there, you just need to read them.

The thread is also about the election in NH-1, which Bernie's son was running for. If you don't know who these people are, you can read the thread, or maybe click on some of the links I gave you. The facts are there, you just need to read them.

Or maybe you could lead your thread with a picture of one of the two people involved in the primary instead of their opponent in the election since the thread is about the primary and not the election?

Back