Bernie Sanders's son CANCELLED

You gotta admit, there's something funny about Bernie's son complaining about the price of tickets to his high school reunion because he resents "having to pay for things when it should be free" (his words). He then demanded a "discount rate" for classmates who "decided to not buy into the capitalist system and or simply can't afford it." Priceless!

Yikes, guy sucks

Or maybe you could lead your thread with a picture of one of the two people involved in the primary instead of their opponent in the election?

Mr. Edwards, if elected, would be the first African American congressman from NH. He won his primary, and Bernie's son lost his (I have two pictures of Bernie's son ITT btw). And while thread is about the NH District 1 election (an important November battleground), Bernie's son is the "news hook," because Bernie has more national name recognition, which is why he's in the title. I understand you would have written the thread differently, but then again you probably wouldn't have even made this thread.

Mr. Edwards, if elected, would be the first African American congressman from NH. He won his primary, and Bernie's son lost his (I have two pictures of Bernie's son ITT btw). And while thread is about the NH District 1 election (an important November battleground), Bernie's son is the "news hook," because Bernie has more national name recognition, which is why he's in the title. I understand you would have written the thread differently, but then again you probably wouldn't have even made this thread.

Yeah I my thread would make sense and wouldn't be deliberately misleading.

Glad we can agree.

Yeah I my thread would make sense and wouldn't be deliberately misleading.

Glad we can agree.

Back on topic:
NH-1 went for Trump in 2016, but reelected its Democratic incumbent. Now that she's retiring, this seat is considered a "jump ball." It's kind of a bellwether election in some ways. Who do you think takes it?

Holy shit, that link.

Very glad Levi Sanders did not win. Dude is a giant douche.

I love the closing: “we all have fought with a Levi Sanders on Facebook at one point in our lives”. That is so true.

He should have just endorsed his kid. I mean, Albanians would lie to Jesus to keep a murdering 3rd cousin out of jail, and Arabs would often do the same. White(ish) people need to get with the program, because I'm tired of EVERY small business around me being owned by somebody who's uncle gave them the money, who's not American. I'm starting to think white Americans are just generally stupid.

Oh, and gays are about to be wayyyyyyyyyyyyy over-represented in the D party, along with other minorities. Will it get to the point where the white guys around here that overly shill for them finally have enough? Not sure. Give it a couple years. Maybe they will just turn bi-sexual as to fit their life to their ideology.

I want universal healthcare too, btw.

He should have just endorsed his kid. I mean, Albanians would lie to Jesus to keep a murdering 3rd cousin out of jail, and Arabs would often do the same. White(ish) people need to get with the program, because I'm tired of EVERY small business around me being owned by somebody who's uncle gave them the money, who's not American. I'm starting to think white Americans are just generally stupid.
Your racism is showing again man.

Good, fuck dynasty politics.

Race is more than just skin color bud.
Do I have to be extra careful and get out the kid gloves for every group of people that form gangs, fight in packs, and think other white people are b*tches? GTFO boy, I have four kids with a lady from Montenegro, and the stuff the louder mouthed Albanians say about Americans and their kids being stupid forces me into reality.

Who would vote for a pair of jeans?

Back