Bernie Sanders's son CANCELLED

While commendable, wouldn't Bernie have to accomplish something first?

Bernie has accomplished the great and honorable service of generating conservatives tears.

Thats the definition of winning today, so by that standard Bernie is the undisputed champion.

Last edited:
Pssssst... If you want to protect your commie troll shtick you might not want to shit on a guy who is critical of capitalism.

If you read the stuff Bernie's son wrote, it's pretty clear that he's an unlikable douchebag. Even Commies can see that.

Bernie has accomplished the great and honorable service of generating comservatives tears.

Thats the definition of winning today, so by that standard Bernie is the undisputed champion.

Tears of laughter don't count

I did too and figured he was adopted and was like "here comes the motherland of cuck jokes"

Bernie jr. Clearly just lost the oppression Olympics. No white Male can compete with a gay man to progressives no matter what the policies are

Can you imagine if he beat a gay man and then the mother of all unicorns.... a black Republican?

Levi be like

Screen_Shot_2018_09_13_at_7_46_42_PM.png

Pssssst... If you want to protect your commie troll shtick you might not want to shit on a guy who is critical of capitalism.

If you're critical of capitalism in a stupid way that makes a mockery of valid critiques, you're deserving of ridicule.

Dude whatever. I guess you never had to deal with chobani yogurt! It's Greek yogurt and...Yeah!
Holy shit, that link.

Very glad Levi Sanders did not win. Dude is a giant douche.

I should run. I'll be even more oppressed. I'll be the un-openly gay man because I am too oppressed to come out of the closet so I live the life as a straight man.

If you read the stuff Bernie's son wrote, it's pretty clear that he's an unlikable douchebag. Even Commies can see that.

What I read didn't make him sound like a douche.

He sounded like a guy who knew that a lot of his former classmates were now struggling, working class folks who didn't need to be burdened with excessive costs in order to see some old friends at a high school reunion - just so a few people who had done well in life, financially speaking, could enjoy the sort of high class social shin dig to which they have become accustomed.

I may be reading into it, but that was my take.

He sounded like a guy who knew that a lot of his former classmates were now struggling, working class folks who didn't need to be burdened with excessive costs in order to see some old friends at a high school reunion - just so a few people who had done well in life, financially speaking, could enjoy the sort of high class social shin dig to which they have become accustomed.

Pretty sure the fee was like, 50 bucks according to one of the comments.

I don't really know how to explain this one. Let me try though:
Bernie's son started ranting about politics because tickets to his HS reunion cost 35-50$. His classmates just wanted to get drunk, catch up and have fun, but he wanted to argue. This is part of a larger pattern with him — he argues with everyone about everything, even people he agrees with. Normal people are annoyed with that behavior, even Commies.

Oh shit black dude vs. gay dude, some heads will explode.

Breaking News - Cynthia Nixon lost to Coumo the douche.

Looks like far left rhetoric isn't all that popular in local races.

Back