Besides DC, Woodley is the oldest UFC champion

The lil kid looks like Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle

Tbh his time is coming soon and I don't think it'll be solely related to talent but rather time + talent. In all fairness if he beats till he might be tied with Hughes as the 2nd best ww of all time. Not an exciting run by any means but impressive none the less
He’s no where close to The champ Hughes was.

Can you imagine Hughes as champ having a shit show fight like Woodley did with Maia?

Think not.

Woodleys way down the list.

He turned 36 this year. DC is the only champion who is older at 39. TJ is the next oldest male champ at 32. Cyborg is 33.

MMA is a young man's game and can be brutal to ageing fighters. How much longer does Woodley have at the top? Does he have enough time to prove his claim that he is the greatest WW of all time? Will Till dethrone him in the next fight? Or is he like a Romero who can be competitive into his 40s?

825_Robbie_Lawler_vs_Tyron_Woodley.0.0.jpg
Young men next to Randy Coture

I think Darryl Doughboy stops his run.

Woodly has that romero genetics i imagine. He will stay prime years for a good while.

inb4 thats racist.

Woodly has that romero genetics i imagine. He will stay prime years for a good while.

inb4 thats racist.

Not so much some purported skin-color specific genetics as it is picked out of a good bunch.

I am guessing you would castrate yourself just to get a glimpse of shit stain pierre's cock.
Why are your first thoughts of other men homosexual? Seems GSP really did a number on you kid

Back