Best action scenes from war movies?

You probably would’ve (been shaking and vomiting). You’d basically be put in an impossible situation and it’d be a miracle for you to survive pretty much, especially if you landed on the beach first. If the damn planes didn’t miss their targets it would’ve been a better day for the Americans that’s for sure.
Tbh self preservation and the responsibility for my buddies would have worked like it did with those kids who had to go.

The entire second half of Hacksaw Ridge is some of the greatest battle scenes I've ever seen in a movie.

The scene in The Thin Red Line when they attack the japs on the top of the hill.
It seems so realistic, all shoot with shoulder camera, no useless special effects, a very quick pace, its breath taking !

I've watched SPR recently and thought that it aged bad...in a way that the d-day scene doesnt impress me as it use to.

Guys... watch the vid in the OP. This isn't supposed to be a serious discussion.

Because Sicario was mentioned in the other thread. This scene was intense.

I open with this amazing scene. Realistic and gritty.

I can't take credit for finding this because this was actually posted on Sherdog a few months ago, but this is up there too:

Back