Best Airports You Have Visited?

Denver International Airport has the best food court in the world.
Of course..I mean the New World Order runs that bitch.

illuminati-new-world-order-19172108.jpg

Detroit has a nice one
Taipei Internaional
LAX International terminal business class suites
Malaysia
Singapore

SIN, ICN, BKK, NRT, TPE, and LAX are pretty nice.

I had a 5 hour layover in Seoul. That airport was like a huge shopping mall. There were large groups there just for the shopping. The only thing I bought was a Whopper with cheese.
I bought a bulgogi taco from Taco Bell. It was surprisingly good.

Next time you're there, check out the free showers and lounge area.

I havent been to an extraordinary airport, but I can tell you that Newark Airport can lick my ball sack.

I like O'Hare. The only downside is I monitor corporate travel among other things for the company I work for. O'Hare gets a strong breeze, some rain drops or snow flakes and they are crazy fast to cancel/delay flights. We get notifications for them at least 2 to 1 for any other airport. It's funny too because Midway almost never delays or cancels.

Yep. Midway honestly gets a bad rap too. It's sort of a pain to get to and isn't in the greatest area, but its a no frills airport. Anytime I've flown in or out of Midway it's been smooth sailing.

Been to all in the video. I wanna move to Dubai so I don't never have to kick it with none of you guys. I like Beijing a lot too. Don't care much for O'Hare or Haneda. CDG isn't even top 20 IMO.

Singapore was rad, hotels, nice restaurants, bars, etc right in airport

There was a time I want to go to Singapore just to check the airports,

According to Airport employees and Pilots it is the best Aiprort to work in.

I worked at an Airport before and it can be a bitch!

I like O'Hare. The only downside is I monitor corporate travel among other things for the company I work for. O'Hare gets a strong breeze, some rain drops or snow flakes and they are crazy fast to cancel/delay flights. We get notifications for them at least 2 to 1 for any other airport. It's funny too because Midway almost never delays or cancels.

Are you the companies resident Travel consultant?

Gonna check out Changi in Singapore next month. Heard it was the bomb yo.

McCarron in Las Vegas sucks ass. they need a new one that fits the city.

it wasnt fancy or anything, but i liked the airport in Medellin, Colombia. Nice, clean, not cluttered and not overcrowded. or at least not the times i was there

Are you the companies resident Travel consultant?

No, I'm a security intelligence analyst. We monitor all of the companies sites around the world and associates travel. That involves keeping track of their flights for changes/delays/cancellations and also monitoring any areas they may be in at a given time. Then notifying them of any protests, potential natural disasters, threats ect. that they may encounter.

Most have all looked the same.. but the best one by far was Fairbanks Alaska airport.. went there ages ago with my dad to meet his best friend from school days.. and as I entered the airport the first thing I noticed was a huge Polar Bear.. it was 11 foot tall and was 2,000 Ibs. Now I couldn't work out if it was a real dead stuffed Polar Bear or it was a model.. but if it was a model then it was very well made.

The little sign underneath it only said its height and weight and name and welcome to Alaska etc.

Then after we walked around a bit too get some drinks, we saw some more Bears, this time it was standing on all 4's and it was a Polar Bear and a Grizzly Bear. They were in some glass cases, again couldn't work out if they were real dead stuffed ones or just models.

All the other airports I been too all pretty much looked the same and non descriptive.

I hate airports. They bring me into contact with the general public. The general public are poor and diseased, and i prefer to keep them away.

Any airport that has a spot for me to take my dog to take a piss is a good airport.

Also, shouldn't this thread be in the Heavies? A few threads there start with "I bumped into _____ at the airport today."

My home airport in Zurich is pretty perfect - efficient, modern, clean.
Dubai and Singapore are very modern as well though, wïth great selection of shopping and luxurious lounges.

I like sky harbor in phoenix ,McCarran is also nice ,LAX has gotten better beer selection now.

Back