best album... full album

MI0000627204.jpg

MI0000094866.jpg
personally i prefer....

grinderman-front.jpg

and.

GRINDERMAN-21-768x768.jpg

Seriously who else but nick cave would have a fucking monkey as their first album cover and a grey wolf as their second one!! For their 3rd or 4th band.

I seen the badseeds 2 times and grindeman twice and seen just nick cave with Warren Ellis and a choir another time.

Bliss.

You Aussie brah? Or just got really good taste in phenomenal music?

Best of Steely Dan is a pretty good album.
Another awesome album is Keith Jarret The Koln Concert, just an amazing work of art.

Seriously who else but nick cave would have a fucking monkey as their first album cover and a grey wolf as their second one!! For their 3rd or 4th band.

I seen the badseeds 2 times and grindeman twice and seen just nick cave with Warren Ellis and a choir another time.

Bliss.

You Aussie brah? Or just got really good taste in phenomenal music?
yeah hes a true hero

I've only seen the bad seeds once unfortunately(I don't get too live music much)

I'm Aussie and got really good taste in phenomenal music haha

I assume you like his and Warren Ellis soundtrack work? The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford is one of my favourites ever

Paul's Boutique is one of the greatest albums ever made. The only other album I can listen to wall to wall is Deftones - Around the Fur.

Agree. PB's is criminally underrated as an all time great album. Serious music fans get it, but it deserves so much more, imo. That album could be released today and still be ahead of its time.

Around the Fur is an epic album, for sure. It really was a step up from their first, which was awesome...ATF just went up such a huge notch, especially sonically.

I remember the first time I saw The Deftones live, was their first album tour, club tour though. Was at The Starfish Room in Vancouver...maybe 300 people attended. Was so fucking INTENSE. Abe broke three sticks within the first song...was a good sign lol. Man, great show. Me and my friends had a chance to hang out and play pool with them afterwards, super nice guys. Great night.

yeah hes a true hero

I've only seen the bad seeds once unfortunately(I don't get too live music much)

I'm Aussie and got really good taste in phenomenal music haha

I assume you like his and Warren Ellis soundtrack work? The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford is one of my favourites ever
jesse james soundtrack was solid, but dont forget, nick cave and warren ellis did alot of work on the 'hell or high water' soundtrack too!!

you do have a great taste in music. just mentioning the bad seeds i know. did you see the movie 'one more time with feeling'? i saw that in cinemas the night it was released. it was amazing, such a sad story bout his son, and how it warped his mind on music. but total bliss at the same time.

where you based? im in sydney. as my location says...

You honestly have to break it into a couple genres. It also changes with your taste over time.

At one point I would have been certain it's Vulgar DOP. Then 'Dirt.' Then 'Check your head' or 'Paul's Boutique,' which is the greatest rap album of the 80's. Then maybe 'Crash.' Then maybe 150 others. Depends on the mood and the music you're into.

Agree. PB's is criminally underrated as an all time great album. Serious music fans get it, but it deserves so much more, imo. That album could be released today and still be ahead of its time.

Around the Fur is an epic album, for sure. It really was a step up from their first, which was awesome...ATF just went up such a huge notch, especially sonically.

I remember the first time I saw The Deftones live, was their first album tour, club tour though. Was at The Starfish Room in Vancouver...maybe 300 people attended. Was so fucking INTENSE. Abe broke three sticks within the first song...was a good sign lol. Man, great show. Me and my friends had a chance to hang out and play pool with them afterwards, super nice guys. Great night.

I'm still rocking that first album.

The Crow Soundtrack? Funny, but 'The Last Action Hero' soundtrack is an unbelievable album; has my favorite AIC song on it.

Anyone who posted a RAP Album or Justing Bieber or Timberlake should get banned

You honestly have to break it into a couple genres. It also changes with your taste over time.

At one point I would have been certain it's Vulgar DOP. Then 'Dirt.' Then 'Check your head' or 'Paul's Boutique,' which is the greatest rap album of the 80's. Then maybe 'Crash.' Then maybe 150 others. Depends on the mood and the music you're into.

Agreed. If you're in the mood, Meatloaf's Bat Out of Hell is a great album. It's tough to put it up against some of the others in the list, but sometimes, that's the album that works.

That being said, I'm going to go list to Paul's Boutique again. I haven't played that in years!

Astral Weeks is the best full Album I've ever listened to. Overshadowed by the White Album in '68, but is leaps better.

ELO - A new world record
Supertramp - Breakfast in America
Rush - A farewell to kings
Pink Floyd - The Wall
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Crash test dummies - God shuffled his feet
Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell
Green Day - American Idiot
Def Leppard - Hysteria

ELO - A new world record
Supertramp - Breakfast in America
Rush - A farewell to kings
Pink Floyd - The Wall
The Beatles - Abbey Road
Crash test dummies - God shuffled his feet
Meatloaf - Bat out of Hell
Green Day - American Idiot
Def Leppard - Hysteria

Wow.. A crash test dummies vote there. Really nice piano outro on this album. I still play it, and like it a lot, but I don't know if I could have it as one of the greatest of all time. Is definitely good.

And guys??

This thread is why CDs need to come back. The way they do it now SUUUUUUUUCKS. We need a WHOLE FKN ALBUM, with artwork, lyrics, and wtevs they put in there.

Buy up the $1 used CDs while you can, I might get a job in the music industry and bring them back.

Back