That's tough for just one

CCR - Cosmo's Factory
A Tribe Called Quest - Low End Theory
The Beatles - White Album
Oasis - What's The Story Morning Glory
Gin Blossoms - New Miserable Experience
Dr. Dre - The Chronic
Green Day - Dookie

Wow.. A crash test dummies vote there. Really nice piano outro on this album. I still play it, and like it a lot, but I don't know if I could have it as one of the greatest of all time. Is definitely good.
Lol!
Idk if even its in my top 10 albums I bought. Maybe I was too young(14) to appreciate the album.

Lol!
Idk if even its in my top 10 albums I bought. Maybe I was too young(14) to appreciate the album.

Give it a listen; it has aged well. Takes about a minute to get over his voice, as usual, but once that is accomplished, it's just good.

The_Doors_-_L.A._Woman.jpg

This is in my top 5 list for sure.

I'll also vote for

Pearl Jam - Ten
Live - Throwing Copper
The Strokes - Is this It

Around the Fur is an epic album, for sure. It really was a step up from their first, which was awesome...ATF just went up such a huge notch, especially sonically.

I remember the first time I saw The Deftones live, was their first album tour, club tour though. Was at The Starfish Room in Vancouver...maybe 300 people attended. Was so fucking INTENSE. Abe broke three sticks within the first song...was a good sign lol. Man, great show. Me and my friends had a chance to hang out and play pool with them afterwards, super nice guys. Great night.

I fucking love the 'tones. One of the few bands that has stayed relatively consistent over the years, and stayed true to themselves, despite also growing artistically. Love the early stuff just as much as the newer albums. Only low point for me was around the Saturday Night Wrist era and even that album has more than a few great songs.

Honestly I think In Rainbows is under rated as fuck and has aged really well, better than either OK Computer or The Bends.
Hail to the theif is excellent as well. It's hard to find a bad album by radiohead

Prurient - Cocaine Death

Deathpile - G. R.
goddamn whores

Moss Icon - Lyburnum Wits End Liberation Fly

Drive Like Jehu - Yank Crimes

Burial - Selt Titled LP

Have A Nice Life - Deathconsciousness

jesse james soundtrack was solid, but dont forget, nick cave and warren ellis did alot of work on the 'hell or high water' soundtrack too!!

you do have a great taste in music. just mentioning the bad seeds i know. did you see the movie 'one more time with feeling'? i saw that in cinemas the night it was released. it was amazing, such a sad story bout his son, and how it warped his mind on music. but total bliss at the same time.

where you based? im in sydney. as my location says...
Yeah fucken loved hell or high water

Na haven't got round to it yet but on my list of things to watch, did listen to skeleton tree. Thanks for mentioning it had slipped my mind

I'm in Bendigo

Back