Best and Worst Brands of boxing gloves

brian13

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Which are the Best Brand and which are the Worst Brand

i can only speak on brands that i have personally used. also, you said best BOXING gloves, so i will leave out windy and twins

best: grant (not campeon) and cleto reyes

worst: century and everlast

best winnings....best you can afford grant campeon

worst .....centry..........

Best: Ultimate Classic, Ringside IMF Tech, Combat Sports

Worst: Century, Everlast and some Title gloves

I've never owned Everlast gloves, but I'd always assumed they were pretty good because they're been around forever!

I'm going to get flamed to hell for this but Fairtex are by far the best gloves to ever grace my hands.

Century and Ares, just, just stay away man.

the everlast i have are a great pair of gloves if you get the professional models

I'm going to get flamed to hell for this but Fairtex are by far the best gloves to ever grace my hands.

Century and Ares, just, just stay away man.

What are you talking about dude? everyone creams about Fairtex. Aries aren't that bad, I've had a pair for years.

Everlast and Century are the only ones i've heard of in my life... until now. I would assume that they are the best out there. Why are they hated on?

I've worn....

Windy
Everlast
Ringside
KOFG

I'd rank them from best to worst:
Windy
Ringside/KOFG
Everlast

Best I've used:
Flores
Winning
Fairtex (not the velcro models)
Cleto

Worst:
Century
$30 Everlast (DOES NOT apply to the pro models)

Best I've used are my Ringside IMF Tech and the worst I've used are whatever the gym supplied ones were when I signed up at AKA. Those gloves friggin sucked.

I'll sum this up from my experience:
Top Contender (yeah, you heard that right) > Everlast. Seriously.

I have a pair of Twins and a pair of Ringside Tech gloves that I really like. My least favorite was Top Contender, but that could be because the pair I used was pretty smelly, old, and worn out by years of use.

I think I also used some Cleto Reyes gloves, which were ok.

Rival are the best that I have owned with respect to comfort, fit, protection, and durability.

Everlast have not "ever lasted" for me.

i think the worst glove i used was thaismai. the foam was very soft and squishy but i used it for a long ass time....
i ended up damaging my wrist.
i like twins but then a lot of twins you get are bootlegs unless u really get it with the tags.
imo most twins windy kings gloves are all the same with a different print on it

Back