Best and worst countries for making friends. LOL at list

So Canada > US
Western europe > Eastern Europe (well, I am shocked... well, not that shocked)
Australians are nice, except The Witcher (probably from the kangaroo meat)
Brazil is more welcoming than all other South America countries. (samba?)

So, nothing new here.

But why the fuck are Kazahstan and Turkey on the green side I don't know.
Idk about Turkey but the Kazakhs at the gym were really timid then turn into goof balls once they get to know you.

I want to make friends, but I instinctively hate most people.

philosoraptor.jpg

In scandinavia, interacting with people you dont know is super scary and totally not okay.
And i love it.

Malaysian Muslims are some of the best people I've met. I've met 2 Swiss on different occasions and they're very engaging and love to talk about anything. Hungarians are a hit and miss. Mostly miss.

On my travels I have found muricans to be the friendliest .... unfortunately most of them couldn't understand a word I said though the chicks were still dtf in spite of this.

The Ozzies can be also be a good bunch though I saw a lot of the real drunken arsehole ones in Bali.

Israelis can be a bit off and South Africans and Russkies were by far the most cuntish.

Other than that I have encountered decent friendly folk from most countries even a few from the ones above.

What's with the Germanic and Norse countries in the unfriendly category, it's all of them?

Russians are less welcoming? Really?

We are some of the kindest out there imo. We happily accept; also are always happy to meet with new people and to make new friends...

Unless you're black.......
Good to know.

Heard it's hard for Asians and middle easterners too.

Americans both guys and girls are friendly with me. A lot thought i was famous or an athlete

Australia has the tall poppy syndrome a lot so USA is welcome change

I agree with the first map, Norwegians are very friendly, but it is hard to become close friend with them, specially if you are a foreigner.

Americans on the other hand are very friendly and easy to be friends with.

Last edited:
Personally I've met the friendliest people in Serbia and Croatia and the rudest people in Hungary.

Western europe > Eastern Europe (well, I am shocked... well, not that shocked)

Not really, Western Europe = Refugees Welcome / Eastern Europe = Refugees can fuck off.

So it is more like Eastern Europe > Western Europe

But why the fuck are Kazahstan and Turkey on the green side I don't know.

Kazakhstan is actually a very nice place and probably got a great future, it is also one of those places where multiculturalism works. So i guess this is why they are green.

Its a commercial but still a nice overview.

Ratings like this are not only so highly subjective, relying only on poorly collected qualitative data, that they are useless, but they would be useless even if they were accurate. Who the fuck cares? What, am I going to move to a different country just to make friends?

Not really, Western Europe = Refugees Welcome / Eastern Europe = Refugees can fuck off.

So it is more like Eastern Europe > Western Europe

That's exactly what I said, only that I put the more friendly part of continent first.

Ratings like this are not only so highly subjective, relying only on poorly collected qualitative data, that they are useless, but they would be useless even if they were accurate. Who the fuck cares? What, am I going to move to a different country just to make friends?
You need to do whatever you can to make a friend, man.

We're all worried about you.

What's with the Germanic and Norse countries in the unfriendly category, it's all of them?
It's not about being unfriendly, it's about ease of making friends. It takes longer to reach friendship-status there.

Russians are less welcoming? Really?

We are some of the kindest out there imo. We happily accept; also are always happy to meet with new people and to make new friends...

Unless you're black.......

I have some Russian friends here in Montreal and I've been invited to their barbecues.

Super fun, super friendly group. Insane drinkers.

It's easy to mistake our permissive, liberal 'anything goes' societies as expressions of tolerance and people-loving. The truth is, we just don't care. We're a cold bunch.

Every male Bangladeshi who wanted to be friends with me tried to initiate homo sex at some point and I guess that's friendly. I've got no insight to that country whatsoever. For all I know that's just how it goes.

Back