1b- Miggy
2B- Alomar
3b- Cal ripkin
Ss- Arod
Of- Bonds
Of- mays
Of- aaron
P- Randy Johnson

You are closer to being better then Maddux then Maddux is to Koufax. Bonds would be a no contest even while cheating.

I would need to see their stats.

Bonds and Griffey Jr. were savages. Neither of them won rings during the 90s.

I wonder who is the best player who was on a World Series winning team in the 90s.

Chipper Jones. Mzny will say Jeter though.

Most ppl dont realize how good Bonds was in the 90s, and like I said before, his underappreciation and the appreciation of less caliber players like Sosa and McGwire is why he felt the need to juice, imo.

yep...1990 & 91 he had OPS in the 900s...from 92 -2007, only had OPS under 1.000 once...when he was 41 in '06...it was .999

Routinely had WAR of 8 and 9 throughout the 90s...40/40 once and 30/30 4 times...516 career steals.

Juice Bonds was basically Babe Ruth...my favorite stat of his: pretty much until the AS game in '01, he had as many hr's as he did swing & misses...if he swung, he was as likely to hr as miss. God-like.

I still like Griffey better, as do most collectors. And Mike Trout is further along than Skinny Bonds at the same stage of their careers.

Barry lead the league in walks I believe 5 times in the 90s and 7 in intentinol walks and was intentionally walked with the bases loaded, in the 90s, but sure.

I thought the IBB w/ bases loaded was the '01 season??

But Bonds was still better than Griffey in the 90s. 3 MYPs to 1 says it all. And since everyone was enamored with the Worst-to-first Braves, they shamefully gave it to Terry Pendleton in '91.

I thought the IBB w/ bases loaded was the '01 season??

But Bonds was still better than Griffey in the 90s. 3 MYPs to 1 says it all. And since everyone was enamored with the Worst-to-first Braves, they shamefully gave it to Terry Pendleton in '91.
May 28, 1998

You are closer to being better then Maddux then Maddux is to Koufax. Bonds would be a no contest even while cheating.

Careful. You're closing in on full retard.

i.e. Maddux is closer to a civilian than to Koufax.

Dangerously close to a helmet and a ride on the short bus.

Careful. You're closing in on full retard.

i.e. Maddux is closer to a civilian than to Koufax.

Dangerously close to a helmet and a ride on the short bus.
Sound bitter the shit team traded him and then won 3 straight Cy Youngs for Atlanta...

By defending him I sound bitter about him????

Full retard.

Sorry...I tried to help you.
Just read my posts, don't question them, learn from them. You will be far better off then trying to learn the game yourself.

Larry Himes is that you? Nevermind. You won't know the name since you became a cubs fan after the 2016 season.

This is why I don't much bother talking baseball in here. LMAO. Bonds was twice the player Griffey was, even in the 90's. This isn't close and Griffey isn't even second.

I blame the Simpsons

Bonds wasn't on the team

Back