Best Bellator Fighter

When Pat Curran is actually taking MMA serious and coming in prepared there are few who are better.

I believe Lima v Rory will decide that. Koreshkov is not too far

Jesus Christ.... despite what we saw last night- Gegard Mousasi (still got the win and looked sub par cause he was fighting with one eye- maybe they're saying orbital fracture)...

Man- MMA fans are as unforgiving as betting horse races...

Come up to 185 Rory and we'll see how Gegard handles you.

Little pitbull Can make a claim. Dude is a very very solid fighter all around.

Chandler, Curran, Caldwell is a talent.

Carvalho.

Rory lima, koreshkov especially.

They have very solid fighters

As others have said, a long with Curran on his good days, Patricio Pitbull is an exceptional fighter. Those 2 plus Chandler are the best when it comes to Bellator's homegrown guys. It's obvious to point out guys like MacDonald or Mousasi as great, but the 3 I mentioned are "Bellator Guys" with immense talent.

Jesus Christ.... despite what we saw last night- Gegard Mousasi (still got the win and looked sub par cause he was fighting with one eye- maybe they're saying orbital fracture)...

Man- MMA fans are as unforgiving as betting horse races...

Come up to 185 Rory and we'll see how Gegard handles you.

Well Gegard is bigger, and Rory can at least say that he's never been completely grapplefucked.

After yesterday I'd say Rory, but seriously I think Moose is overall on par. I thought yesterday's fight was one of the best in 2017 in the UFC or Bellator.

As far as their homegrown talent goes, It's between Chandler, Patricio Pitbull and Lima. Dantas and Caldwell have all the potential in the world. Pat Currans a Darkhorse.

Back