Best BJJ Belt???

Flounder

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I just got my blue belt tonight, and I'm looking for a good belt to replace my white one with (ie one that will pref. stay tied). thanks for the help.

(yes, I was given a belt for the promotion, but it doesn't fit. I'm a fatboy. Also, i would use the search function, but it doesn't work for me.)

My experience with HCK belts has been good. I think they are a bit cheaper than the other brands as well, but I haven't checked the prices lately.

Don't get Gameness, their belts suck very much,

its funny you say that, i have a gameness belt and one of my training partner comments on how bad it sucks every time we drill. it doesn't stay tied for shit.

i just ordered an atama belt to replace it with but i haven't recieved it yet. i'll give it a review after i've had a chance to ry it out.

I have an HCK that is a little over a year old and has held up very well. I wash it fairly often also.

I heard that War belts are really nice and know alot of guys who like them.

I use an Atama belt but I haven't used anything else so I can't say much other than that it does the job for me.

I have an HCK that is a little over a year old and has held up very well. I wash it fairly often also.

I heard that War belts are really nice and know alot of guys who like them.

War belts are quite awesome. They are made of single weave gi material, super thick and durable and they stay tied pretty well. Spendy though at about $40.

I have an HCK white belt and it has held up wonderfully for the last year.

I have a gameness white belt. I can agree that it doesn't stay tied for shit. I think I've decided to get an HCK. Between the recommendations here, and the cost, I'll give it a try. Also, I like that it has the black sleeve for stripes in the future.

congrats! i thought this thread was going to be about which belt color was the best... and i thought to myself, what a lame thread, and yet i still clicked on it intending to reply

Wow I didnt know they were $40, thats alot for a belt.

I have an Atama Belt that is ok, kinda flimsy. And a Thunder Belt, that I was given at a promotion which sucks and I never where unless I have nothing else....

My experience with HCK belts has been good. I think they are a bit cheaper than the other brands as well, but I haven't checked the prices lately.

$12 for each. And thanks for the advice on the belts previously, my guys loved them.

I like my HCK, but when I get my blue I'll get a WAR belt, those things are sweet.

~Foz

I have a Sirius belt and I love it. Good belt for a good price.

I have a belt by Ronin Brand that I was less than enthused with initially, as it is thin and costs $5 (doesn't imply that it'll last), but it stays closed quite well and I have no complaints.

I wonder what Gameness has to say. Why make good gis if you're gonna turn around and make shitty belts?

Back