best boxing movie

yea i never thought he was a championship fighter but 6 fights a year is not an 'ex' fighter

Then use the term journeyman fighter who had to pay bills. Thats what he was.

And for me its only Rocky the first movie. The soundtrack, the style in which it was shot and the down to earth script without all this hollywood overproduction.

And for me its only Rocky the first movie. The soundtrack, the style in which it was shot and the down to earth script without all this hollywood overproduction.

i didnt call him an ex champion to begin with. Read my posts if youre going to reply to them fuckwit.

Rocky is as perfect a film as there's ever been, on top of being a great boxing movie.

Insulting over the internet. Real tough man behaviour.

You dont think you came across as rude to me? Firstly you failed to read my previous post obviously, secondly telling me what I should/shouldn't do. How about learn some fuckin manners.

Lots of good movies here. I really like Fat City. John Huston did a great job adapting an excellent job adapting an excellent novel.

Somebody up there likes me
Raging Bull
Rocky 1,2
The fighter

They're all shite, Competetuve sport cannot be replicated.

Cinderella Man was received quite well by the critics.

Yeah by far this. Seriously tearjerker though, has be fighting back tears every time! Lol. Fight scenes are really well done too.

Unlike the fighter, the fights seemed to be filmed with the opponent being told if they come close to landing on Markey marks racist wee face they will be fired.

Yeah by far this. Seriously tearjerker though, has be fighting back tears every time! Lol. Fight scenes are really well done too.

Unlike the fighter, the fights seemed to be filmed with the opponent being told if they come close to landing on Markey marks racist wee face they will be fired.

Russell Crowe not Mark Wahlberg starred that movie.

Rocky is the best boxing movie, IMO.

Back