Best brand of toilet paper?

I feel like someone on Sherdog will come in here saying the best TP is no TP, just empty the bag and continue with your day.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31680-1379028281-11.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27544-1385053579-29.gif

na man, thats shit always breaks up in your ass.

Yeah but it's so fucking expensive. I've recently been forced to start buying it. It's nice though. Kroger premium TP is pretty close though and way cheaper.

get out of here cheap ass lol. As men you ALWAYS by the ferrari of toilet paper

kirkland from costo. I buy in bulk for cheap and very effective tp.

the-quality-of-toilet-paper-in-your-bathroom-tells-me-243264.png

toilet_paper3.jpg

0de.gif

Are most people “wadders” or “folders” of toilet paper?
When it comes to toilet paper, women are more apt to be grabbers and wadders, while men tend to be folders.
• Folders/Stackers: 40%
• Wadders: 40%
• Wrappers: 20%

In a different survey,

• Folders – 52% of men & 38% of women
• Wadders – 38% of men & 52% of women
• No preference – 6% of men & 6% of women
• Don’t know – 4% of men & 3% of women
How do you not know?!

Whoever buys toilet paper for airports should be hanged. Nobody wants to wipe their ass with tracing paper.

Cottonelle wet wipes. If you still use only toilet paper in 2017 you’re a nasty fuk with a dirty ass hole

Charmin is thicker so you use less of it, but I always buy the double roll to not have to change the roll as often.
Please explain your logic. It’s thickness has nothing to do with absorption unless you’re a transsexual with a vagina. You use linear dimension to wipe your ass hole, you don’t wipe with the thickness do you, physics bro

get out of here cheap ass lol. As men you ALWAYS by the ferrari of toilet paper
Nah I was alternating between angel soft and regular Kroger to before this. Regular Kroger tp is pretty good too actually.

Kirkland's bulk 15 pack is prob my favorite but they don't fit in dispensers. They are massive rolls.

Back