Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Call of Duty: WWII (2017)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Mine is COD Modern Warfare 2, all the new ones have sucked ass.

COD 4: MW 1, was what got me into online gaming. I was very good at the MW games. Having played all of the games to date, except the new one, MW2 is the best game they've ever done, imo. From game play to the maps, etc.

Black Ops 1 was good, too, mainly because of the original Zombie mode. Kino Der Toten, excellent.

I haven't included the new one that came out a month or so ago, is it any good?

chess__professor_falken___glitch__by_lpswolfy-d6r8pai.gif

Hands down MW2. It revolutionized the FPS genre at the time.

MW2 for me although I’ve only played MW1 thru Black Ops 2

The maps were awesome, it seemed the most balanced connectivity wise (for me anyway), and it had a good range of weapons/perks that didn’t feel unbalanced

The drawbacks were scavenger/one man army tubers and the commando knife lunge, the other games all had stuff that was more game breaking for me though

Aside from BO1 I really haven’t cared for the others

COD4 Modern Warfare . we had like so many people in the clan had to have 2 different lobbies in Ground War.... Also Search And Destroy was so properly set up. Everything was simple. M16/ AK47. 3 grenades/frags. Chopper. No bullshit.

Whatever was the one that the atomic bomb went off

I used to buy COD every year swearing this was the year I got gud online. Then I'd get waxed non-stop and sell it off lol.

Whatever was the one that the atomic bomb went off

I used to buy COD every year swearing this was the year I got gud online. Then I'd get waxed non-stop and sell it off lol.
I got badass at CoD2. No scoping people left and right with the sniper rifle. People never seemed to understand how smart flanking was back then. I was a one man team at times, and it pissed some people off because I never communicated on the mic lol The one you are talking about is CoD 4 though. That is the one I voted for and is my favorite.

I highly doubt anyone would vote for Ghosts. What a shit show that was.

I got badass at CoD2. No scoping people left and right with the sniper rifle. People never seemed to understand how smart flanking was back then. I was a one man team at times, and it pissed some people off because I never communicated on the mic lol The one you are talking about is CoD 4 though. That is the one I voted for and is my favorite.

I highly doubt anyone would vote for Ghosts. What a shit show that was.
Then I'll vote for that one

COD4 is the GOAT

I only played maybe two of them bought cheap used.

I would have guessed the newer ones would be better due to console power and expanding and improving on the earlier games' strengths.

4 had the best campaign and most addictive online play. I wonder if the dedicated servers are still going.

Came here to vote MW2, was not disappointed. I played a lot of FPS games before that and after, and it by no means is a GOAT candidate, but it sure revolutionized the multiplayer console FPS genre. All of the ones since have just been chasing it, MW1 was the precursor. *Disclaimer I haven't played a MW game since Black Ops.

MW2 for me because it was my first game for my 360. Wife got it for me Christmas 2009. Prior to that I hadn’t played an FPS since like Quake 4 on PC in 2005 I think.

Dat Carnival.

Mw2 for me. Tons of friends still played games, and it was just the best time shooting people in the face, in that one.

CoD (2003)

Only one I played. I remember watching Arena on G4 back in the day and CoD was always a staple.

The first one on PC by a mile.

MW2, easily. It sucks that when they made it BC, the servers went to shit.

Hands down MW2. It revolutionized the FPS genre at the time.
Not a COD gamer. I'm aware MW2 is favored probably by more franchise gamers than any other, but what exactly did it innovate for the genre?

Which one had the map Overgrown. That's one of my all time favorite MP maps

Black Ops was the total package.

Campaign
Multiplayer
Zombies
Top down shooter
Fucking Zork

Back