Best chicken dance of all time goes to

FABIA MADANADA!

THIS IS UNEXPECTABLE!

Goat level commentary for sure!

Suprised nobody has posted this yet!

48dkE21.gif
That's not a chicken dance?

Goat Russian commentator

“Fedor all time great share ring with small tiny man from barley recognizable country this never heard of Fabio Maldonado OMG FABIO MALDANADO PUNCH FEDOR GOOD FEDOR HURT”

'GOAT russian commentator' is redundant. That man is the GOAT commentator period.

I’m not sure why everyone is being weird about this post but ya. Dude has a crazy good chin for sure. He just keeps going forward in fights too no matter what he’s hit with.
Exactly, u got it. Amazing chin on ferg.

Exactly, u got it. Amazing chin on ferg.

I didn't think the original post was sarcasm at first, and then I read the ensuing posts and now I have no idea if it was sarcasm or not but the whole thing is hilarious so thanks for that either way

That's not a chicken dance?
Well probably most aren't then.

Rolles falling over
Fedor ducking and running across the cage to avoid punishment from Maldonado
Tony rolling around to avoid Lando
etc.

Chicken dance or not, the Brock spin was pretty cool though. Given its had a 'disco' meme created on it, its dance enough for me :D

why are you and that little dork getting so upset? lmao jesus christ.

everyone else liked my post, it's just you 2 who are being bitches about it.
there is ZERO bitch in me. I can't say the same about you though. I'm not upset. I just call people out when they write something stupid. That's what you did. And no, everyone else did NOT like your post. Some people choose not to engage with dummies.

I let myself get drawn in, and that's my fault, 100%.

Unclog your butthole. Stop being a f:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Which conor fans are.
I am not a "******", my butthole is clean, and I can't fucking stand Conor. I've never been his fan, you creepy troll

2.gif

3.gif

giphy.gif

Jon+Jones+Elbows+Rashad+Evans+-+UFC+145.gif

Last edited:
There are loads of great ones in this thread.

Tyson vs Berbick would probably be a good one but the camera shot is too close for you to see his legs too well but 3 knockdowns from 1 punch isn't bad.

This one is still my favorite by far... because Cane tried to jump off the cage.
1tmohg.gif

Back