Best Clinch Thai Gyms

It's pretty spot on. The gym has been upgraded abut with some more bags and stuff.

The thing about no structure I don't agree with. Most stadium fighter gyms in Bangkok don't have a trainer telling people to kick the bag or shadow box. As a professional fighter you know what you have to do and you just do it. If you've never done Muay Thai it's probably not the gym for you but if you have a decent level of Muay Thai already you will get a lot out of it.

The gym produced Petchboonchu, he's the most decorated Muay Thai fighter of all time. No gym is perfect but you just deal with it. Persistence is key, look at gyms like Kiatpetch that produced Sakedao, it's rustic as hell, no set structure.

The best thing about FA is that although their focus is on producing high level Thai fighters they still care about the foreigners at the gym.

Even Kru Diesel, Petchbunchoo's trainer who received the trainer of the year award back in 2014 takes beginners on pads without having fork out 2k for a bs private lesson.

I also don't agree with them being reluctant to get fights for foreigners. They just wait until your ready. I know guys that FA set up their first fights at Lumpinee and Rajadamnern for them.

The gym has changed since that article was written but it's a good article and I'm sure it was quite accurate at that time.

Different gyms suit different people.

thank you for your input my friend.

whats the best muay thai bag i can get right now?

whats the best muay thai bag i can get right now?

Welcome :D

You may find better answers on the Gear & Equipment Discussion forum

Here is a link to their FAQ as well, in case it will help

That being said, Fairtex makes good bags. There are other brands (Outslayer, Ringside, Windy) that are really nice as well. Look up "types of heavy bags" on Google and see what type will suit your needs the best.

Back