Best Co-op couch games on ps4?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Sometimes i have friends over.

Im not asking for stuff to play online.

Im hoping for suggestions of games to be played on the same tv.

Any ideas?

Resident Evil 5 I think. Dead Nation, Rayman Legends.

I tried RE5 co-op and it was a chore because I can't stand the RE control scheme, but I know it's one of the best co-op games according to many.

How To Survive was a decent one. Diablo 3, Borderlands (my favorite couch co-op game) and Sacred 2 are ones I can think of ATM that I've played. Divinity is pretty decent too - just a bit too deep and frustrating for me.

Check Co-Optimus, you can get the entire list.

http://www.co-optimus.com/system/22/playstation-4.html

Last edited:
If you enjoy shouting and stressing out at your friends then Overcooked is pretty good.

Resident Evil 5 I think. Dead Nation, Rayman Legends.

Helldivers is pretty fun.

I tried RE5 co-op and it was a chore because I can't stand the RE control scheme, but I know it's one of the best co-op games according to many.

How To Survive was a decent one. Diablo 3, Borderlands (my favorite couch co-op game) and Sacred 2 are ones I can think of ATM that I've played. Divinity is pretty decent too - just a bit too deep and frustrating for me.

Check Co-Optimus, you can get the entire list.

http://www.co-optimus.com/system/22/playstation-4.html

Thanks peeps, will look into these

If you enjoy shouting and stressing out at your friends then Overcooked is pretty good.

lol

nah... im going for just the opposite

Disc jam is fun. Even girls play it at my house. It's very easy. I think you can get four people in the hand. Definitely 2.

Rocket league can be two people but it's split screen which could be an issue for some.

Loadout is two people.

Resogun is pretty fun and simple. Another one that girls can play

If I was home I could give more I'll try to remember when I get there. I switched to a 2 TB HD so I download all PS+ games.

Edit: kitten squad is two people and is pretty easy you can play it drunk. You'll probably be made fun of though. Also it's a PETA propaganda game aimed at kids. if you talk to crow it tells you how farmers have to step on male sheep's heads while they castrate them. I ran through all the crow wisdom it made me laugh when I found out about the propaganda

Last edited:
Rocket League is the motherfucking bomb

Any good FPS co-op games for PS4?

I saw someone mention boarderlands. I just googled it... graphics look a little sloppy for a ps4 game. So I am a bit skeptical.

Any good FPS co-op games for PS4?

I saw someone mention boarderlands. I just googled it... graphics look a little sloppy for a ps4 game. So I am a bit skeptical.

a bit outdated but I assure you the game is mad fun...

true true.

Have you tried Ghost Recon Wildlands or Far Cry 5?

Or what about Monster Hunter?

Is Far Cry 5 co-op? I haven't played GRW and FC5. I don't play those series but always wanted to try FC.

I play Monster Hunter but still a month or two ago. Reach past level 100 and then got bored and dropped it. I may try it again. It's online co-op though. Its fun for a while but very very grindy. Best enjoyed with a group of friends.

Is Far Cry 5 co-op? I haven't played GRW and FC5. I don't play those series but always wanted to try FC.

I play Monster Hunter but still a month or two ago. Reach past level 100 and then got bored and dropped it. I may try it again. It's online co-op though. Its fun for a while but very very grindy. Best enjoyed with a group of friends.

Ah damn, Monster Hunter on co-op online?

I never played far cry either, and was surprised when I read it had some no-online co-op. I did a search for top co-op ps4 games.

I played the first few Tom Clancy games like 20 years ago (Rainbow 6, Rouge Spear, Ghost Reckon, and one on the first xbox)... but havent since. It said it had co-op campaign which is interesting to me, but sometimes their campaign can be slow. So I am skeptical

A Way Out looks great and it’s only $30. I plan on starting it with my GF.

Any of the Little Big Planets are good. Simple enough for my girlfriend to play and enjoy but still challenging for someone who has played video games for years like myself.
littlebigplanet-3-screen-03-ps4-us-06jun14.jpeg

Another good one is an indie "game of the year" called Badland. Its another side scroller but like Little big planet it is simple enough for my girlfriend but still challenging at the same time. You can find it on PSN for less than $20 and it's worth every penny.cover_large.jpg

Castle crashers is a classic couch co op. Old school arcade gameplay like the old ninja turtles game.
5910bc25ae653a0a557c8e3e.jpeg

All these games you can find under $20 on PSN and very much worth it.

sports games, Fifa, MLB the show...

little big planet is good too

I miss games like goldeneye or Halo. We literally stayed up all night playing those games with our friends. Now you just get called profane words by a 10 year old from across the country when you were a 1/2 second too late in an exchange with some dude from the other side of the world.

Back