Best defense for a collar grab from a standing position as a pure striker

I try and study hockey fights to get an idea, but to no avail. I just cant see how a man with shorter arms can win a match against longer arms.

Watch Tie Domi's fights. He's always the shorter guy but more often than not he wins fights against taller longer opponents.

don't worry you will get laid some day.

Thanks for being so kind to let me know......:)

Your such a great little buddy.............

Many hugs

Mr Huggins

Ps, When is your birthday I want to send you that giant 18" black mamba with the extra girth.....you keep PMing me about......you might need to stretch a little before you use it on yourself......but we both know you can

Last edited:
Thanks for being so kind to let me know......:)

Your such a great little buddy.............

Many hugs

Mr Huggins

Ps, When is your birthday I want to send you that giant 18" black mamba with the extra girth.....you keep PMing me about......you might need to stretch a little before you use it on yourself......but we both know you can
now your telling stories about your dildo collection. tisk tisk. i wanted to hear about all the mad brawls ya been in. i already knew you were a rainbow love child.

Last edited:
I
now your telling stories about your dildo collection. tisk tisk. i wanted to here about all the mad brawls ya been in. i already knew you were a rainbow love child.

Are you Spacetime's alter ego.............are you like the big brave Spacetime?

Loads more hugs because we all know you need them......

Mr Huggins

Ps Please tell me your birthday

Last edited:
I

Are you Spacetime's alter ego.............are you like the big brave Spacetime? The one that thinks he/she/other is somehow an Alpha male by your conduct........?
i just like fighting, and hate loudmouths like you. your the worlds best dry land swimmer, ya shit talking idiot. never been in a street fight, but you seem to know all about what works. how about you go back to pickin' on spacetime, you wanker. he would probably kick the shit out of you anyway.

i just like fighting, and hate loudmouths like you. your the worlds best dry land swimmer, ya shit talking idiot. never been in a street fight, but you seem to know all about what works. how about you go back to pickin' on spacetime, you wanker. he would probably kick the shit out of you anyway.

White knight......... confirmation

Didn't take you too long did it, good boy!!

Spacetime is a Troll...........

As for my knowledge, what's it got to do with you?? If you don't like the advice I or anyone else gives then don't take it, maybe Sherdog is not the place for you.......

I

Are you Spacetime's alter ego.............are you like the big brave Spacetime?

Loads more hugs because we all know you need them......

Mr Huggins

Ps Please tell me your birthday
sorry bud, i'm really not interested in hearing about your homoerotic fantasies or reviewing your toy collection. you know sherdog isn't really the right forum for that kind of thing.

White knight......... confirmation

Didn't take you too long did it, good boy!!

Spacetime is a Troll...........

As for my knowledge, what's it got to do with you?? If you don't like the advice I or anyone else gives then don't take it, maybe Sherdog is not the place for you.......
you started mouthing off like a clown. suck it up bitch boy. thing is, i have been in a number of fights and don't really need someone that knows fuck all telling me what does or doesn't work. if it had of just been a comment about technique, i would have been cool with that. you had to be a fuck wit about it. your right, i also don't like bully bitches like you and have considerable experience punching such people.

you started mouthing off like a clown. suck it up bitch boy. thing is, i have been in a number of fights and don't really need someone that knows fuck all telling me what does or doesn't work. if it had of just been a comment about technique, i would have been cool with that. you had to be a fuck wit about it. your right, i also don't like bully bitches like you and have considerable experience punching such people.

Please show me evidence of your accusations........was it when I tried to have a joke with you?? Are you really that GUY.........

Please show me evidence of your accusations........was it when I tried to have a joke with you?? Are you really that GUY.........
fuckin' clowns like you always think their dumb shit is funny. your the only joke around here. i'm laughing at you, not with you. i dub you the last bullshit bender, cause that's about all you are. a pile of shit and hot air.

fuckin' clowns like you always think their dumb shit is funny. your the only joke around here. i'm laughing at you, not with you. i dub you the last bullshit bender, cause that's about all you are. a pile of shit and hot air.

Your insults are as technical as your fighting skills......how am I doing is that a good insult??

improving. but i'll take it as a compliment. i leave the fancy shit to those that what to get their arse kicked.

How about this one.......

On the day of your conception, your mum stumbled in the dark looking for the five guys and I don't mean the burger and fries..... I made this one up for you.....hope you like it.

Classic brawler then.......
know your just being complimentary. i think you slightly misunderstand this game. Classic shit talker. maybe i can give you a few pointers. i call you a dorky virgin, with homosexual tendencies. you respond with something equally acidic.

How about this one.......

On the day of your conception, your mum stumbled in the dark looking for the five guys and I don't mean the burger and fries..... I made this one up for you.....hope you like it.
that's actually pretty good. by the way my mum wants the toys you stole back. it's her seventieth and she wants to celebrate properly.

Back