Best Dominick Cruz quote ever?

That was a low blow, cruz being a prick here. Joe could say the same about the underhooks
In fairness, Dom let him speak for a while before telling him to shut up. Rogan kept going and going.
Dom was right, Rogan sometimes commentates fights as if he were watching it from his couch. He's not helping the UFC or new fans by shit talking a rule, regardless of how dumb the rule is
Save that shit for his podcast

Probably when he called Dillashaw a "pussy" a week after Dillashaw stopped Garbrandt again for 'refusing' to defend his belt against him... logic

Cruz thinks he is smart, but he only seems this way because the majority of fighters cannot think for themselves and sound even dumber than Cruz, himself.

Cody: blah blah blah blah chase pussy... blah blah blah

Dom: What are you talking about?

This entire video...

Dillashaw: Alright, I'm done talking to you.
Cruz: You can't be done talking to me. You're right here facing me, dummy.

In fairness, Dom let him speak for a while before telling him to shut up. Rogan kept going and going.
Dom was right, Rogan sometimes commentates fights as if he were watching it from his couch. He's not helping the UFC or new fans by shit talking a rule, regardless of how dumb the rule is
Uh.... you guys realize dom was joking around right? "Taking away legitimacy" lol

"No Dana, I don't want to fight any other challenger before getting a title shot"

WelllitFrayedFoxterrier.gif

"Pretty good uprock."--Rock Steady Crew
"He a-ight."--New York City Breakers

He does it the same way he did it the first time almost!

While this is true, arguing or starting shit with your fellow colleague live does not help either.

Dom is a piece of shit !!

he was just on Ariel the other day campaigning about a TS ..

problem is he admitted he wanted to stall the division and keep the belt between two or three people for as long as possoble ..

"we can keep this going for a long time "..

what a piece of shit to start acting like that .. how about like everyone else said in the divison ( including the champ) you go earn your way again !!

Dom = Poop Stain

Back